Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Tomb Guardians Christmas Monster Bash! 12/10

<link here>

Tomb Guardians over the past year has been asked to release our miniatures in a resin/plastic material because a lot of you do not like metal.  So for nearly a year we have discussed and researched the best way to produce a high quality, high detail miniature that is far above the current standard on the market.  We are happy to announce that we have found a method and decided to release all our 28mm monsters in a High Resolution Resin.  These miniatures will come with a 1 year guarantee, if you break one we will replace it for FREE!  Just mail it back to us.   Bobby Jackson, Jason Weibe, Gene Van Horne and Patrick Keith help create these amazing creatures.  We hope you enjoy our Monsters and want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

78580709_758820847966647_688200801601558

78683724_758820931299972_846595958790684

78903307_758821034633295_138629211745786

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Samauri!

I just took a look at this Kickstarter and Wow!  These miniatures are awesome and they dont cost much.  Some of my favorite sculptures are involved, Bobby, Jason and Gene.  Im all in on this Kickstarter!  33 miniatures for $99 how can you go wrong plus stretch goals!  Last thing I want to say is i have pledged this company in the past and there miniatures are high quality and high detail, no issues on my end. 

Here is the link for this Kickstarter starting on December 10th

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tombguardians/841967374?ref=5c92yl&token=8f13ff02

undead pledge.jpg

Edited by GamerPrincess

Is anyone else as excited about this Monster KS as I am?  Im thinking with 7 stretch goals that will get me 40 miniatures for $99!  Thats like $2.50 a mini, almost less than Bones.  Cant wait.  Let help this company out and get the word spread.  

I think I would be a lot more excited about this KS if it wasn’t for Bones V.

But between the Core Set and Dungeon Dwellers in that I feel like I’m already getting almost every one of these exact figures.

• Like 4

Christmas Monster Bash is Live!  Pledge Today and get a FREE 1st Day pledge Miniature.  Lets help them out and get a crap load of stretch goals.  BTW Bobby Jackson, Jason Weibe and Gene Van Horne are the sculptures which are the same as for our Reaper stuff!

Heres the link:

• Like 2

<<<MOD>>>

Threads merged.

Just a reminder that only one thread per kickstarter project is allowed as per Reaper Forum rules.

• Like 3

They have hit their first stretch goal and now close to their second goal.  If anyone loves Jason Weibe or Bobby Jackson’s miniatures this is your Kickstarter!   They posted an update about a free gift for anyone the pledges before Christmas Day!  Im all in at the Christmas Gift pledge, right now I’m getting 34 miniatures for $99.  That’s like $2.90 a miniature.  I’m hoping they open 7-10 more stretch goals cause this will be a steal, just like Bones V!!!!   I hope no one passes this up that follows Reaper.  Just trying to help everyone out.  Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

http://kck.st/358ZTsq

The price of the ogre is worth backing this one. Roughly half the retail. I'm in for a few bucks.

32 minutes ago, haldir said:

The price of the ogre is worth backing this one. Roughly half the retail. I'm in for a few bucks.

Just make sure you pledge at least the undead collection to get your free gift in Christmas!  You may already know that.  Just helping

1 hour ago, KoboldKing said:

Just make sure you pledge at least the undead collection to get your free gift in Christmas!  You may already know that.  Just helping

I'm not pledging for the undead. They are nice but overall I really don't want or need all of them. I'll just select miniatures based on my pledge.

• Like 1