• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Forum!

Great job!

A brutal scene!

Now if you want to enhance the base, just use a little PVA ( white glue) and a toothpick to apply that on the black areas, then apply some fine sand or flock or static grass.

It will look even better!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

I love it, very dark and gory, just as a Blackguard should be. Vip models are alway so cool. Do you know who sculpted it?

Thank you so very much! Had a hard time with the helmet area. Getting down inside was a tight pinch. The artist is B. Ridolfi.

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Welcome to the Forum!

Great job!

A brutal scene!

Now if you want to enhance the base, just use a little PVA ( white glue) and a toothpick to apply that on the black areas, then apply some fine sand or flock or static grass.

It will look even better!

Thanks! Glitterwolf actually thought about what dressings I wanted to use for the base. But quickly realized that the figures on the base had certain vital visual areas too close to the base like faces for instance. So in the end most grasses and other things l'd have to build up on the surface would cover up a portion of those sculpted areas. Unfortunately because of that decided to leave it blacked out which in turn helped the figures pop more. :)

Edited by PhantomAquarist
  • Like 2
On 12/6/2019 at 1:36 AM, PhantomAquarist said:

Unfortunately because of that decided to leave it blacked out which in turn helped the figures pop more. :)

Well, especially that bothers me, because without any structure on the base - just a black foundation, it looks unfinished to me (and it's even worse, because really springs into eye).

I understand your reasons for your choice, but I have to say: you really missed an opportunity there. A fine layer of sand had done the job already.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.