Sign in to follow this  
HexLuthor

Templar / Malvernis Scenarios

I ordered the core set from the kickstarter which should arrive any day now.  This is probably a stupid question, but I thought you might have a suggestion.  The kickstarter core set is made up of half Templar and half Malvernis CAV units.  When looking at the galaxy map on the website it appears they are on opposite sides of the CAV galaxy with the Adon Economic Federation in between.   What scenario would put these two factions in proximity to each other?  Or am I reading to much into it.  I know it could just be group A versus group B, but a little back story makes it more interesting.  I guess I can just make it up as I go along.  Wormhole, portal...up to the imagination...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Corsair said:

The Malvernis are also right up against the Almirithil who regularly hire Templar Mercs.

Thanks.  I knew someone would have an answer.   I'm bouncing off the walls waiting for my shipment to arrive.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, HexLuthor said:

Thanks.  I knew someone would have an answer.   I'm bouncing off the walls waiting for my shipment to arrive.

I suspect a number of us are doing such.  I'm really looking forward to the new paints, as well as the terrain! 

...And the Haunt.  So can't wait to paint a Haunt! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Corsair said:

Yup, last night they said on Reaper Live that CAVBoss was in TX overseeing the shipment of the KS! WOOHOO!

Yeah, it's definitely good news, although I suspect you'll get the proper good news before we do :p