• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheUncannyAK
      The Stone Giant Champion (44083), Stone Giant Carver (44084), and Stone Giant Guard (44085) are among my favorite models from the Lost Valley expansion. Especially the champion. She's awesome.

I just finished these this morning.

• By TheUncannyAK
      Like many of you stuck at home right now, I have a lot more time to paint. I'm a little over halfway through the Lost Valley expansion but I've only recently taken photos. Here's the lovely carnotaurus in all of his chompy glory.

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this awesome fig as my first experience with the bones black material.  I loved the detail, and it took the primer/paint really well.  I didn't have any real plan with this one, so I just started with the bear pelt.  I had never painted a polar bear before, so I went with that.  After that was done, I thought blue would look neat with the white fur, and the rest just came together.  It wasn't until I got finished that I realized he looked like a big angry Smurf!  Still really happy with him though!  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thank you!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)