Sign in to follow this  
Mini_Wizard_Studios

Dryad, competition entry

This was the mini that everyone painted for this year's local painting competition. Last year i didn't place, so my goal was to at least place and I did! I got bronze! Super happy with my accomplishment :) going to take that gold next year!

Edit:

I suppose there was nudity in my picture? I disagree, there isn't, at all. There's green nippleless breasts and maybe the faintest hint of a buttcrack, but that's about it. This mini was for a competition that everyone who entered had to paint in a family friendly store that allows no cursing to give you an idea. Anyway, here's the link 

http://imgur.com/gallery/1hdo6S2

Edited by Mini_Wizard_Studios
Nudity removed
  • Like 21

Even nonhuman forms.  A bare breast even of a carved statue, is considered nudity.  If it has a bikini, it is acceptable.  I had a water elemental edited out by mods because it has a form identifiable as a bare nipple less breast.

Best advice is link it if in doubt.

Excellent work, by the way.  Congrats on the medal.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Darcstaar said:

Even nonhuman forms.  A bare breast even of a carved statue, is considered nudity.  If it has a bikini, it is acceptable.  I had a water elemental edited out by mods because it has a form identifiable as a bare nipple less breast.

Best advice is link it if in doubt.

Excellent work, by the way.  Congrats on the medal.

That's silly, nippleless breasts can be shown on public tv. Well, now i know what's considered nudity. I would have never considered that nudity. And thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done! It’s different than the usual minis we see posted here which makes it unique. Love the green you used and your highlighting. I can see why you received a medal.

I don’t agree with the nudity rule either, it’s taken a bit far sometimes. However, it’s the forum I have chosen to be a participate in. It is nice to not be like other forums where everyone can say/post whatever they feel like regardless if it’s inappropriate or hurtful.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mini_Wizard_Studios said:

My post was removed because of nudity? May i ask exactly what about my mini, that is a reaper mini, was considered nudity? 

The rationale is that nudity such as nipples,  but not derrieres, would be inappropriate for viewing at work. Of course, viewing forums & such at work would have been grounds for termination at the jobs I worked....theft of services it was called.

That aside, your Dryad is a LOVELY creations, BEAUTIFULLY painted & base. She is blissfully unaware of her offending condition. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crissair said:

Well done! It’s different than the usual minis we see posted here which makes it unique. Love the green you used and your highlighting. I can see why you received a medal.

I don’t agree with the nudity rule either, it’s taken a bit far sometimes. However, it’s the forum I have chosen to be a participate in. It is nice to not be like other forums where everyone can say/post whatever they feel like regardless if it’s inappropriate or hurtful.

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

The rationale is that nudity such as nipples,  but not derrieres, would be inappropriate for viewing at work. Of course, viewing forums & such at work would have been grounds for termination at the jobs I worked....theft of services it was called.

That aside, your Dryad is a LOVELY creations, BEAUTIFULLY painted & base. She is blissfully unaware of her offending condition. VERY WELL DONE!

Thanks you two, i appreciate it! I mainly want that warning struck off my record, i don't think that's very fair

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mini_Wizard_Studios said:

Thanks you two, i appreciate it! I mainly want that warning struck off my record, i don't think that's very fair

Don’t worry too much about it.  Just follow the rules in the future and it will be inconsequential.

• Like 2

Beautiful job! Love the jade/emerald effect you used.

And agreed, it's fairly silly policy, but at least it's an easy hoop to jump through.

• Like 2