• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• By lazarp
      So this is my first complete kitbash, this one is made of parts from five different kits. I've made it to be used as a ranger for my Rangers of Shadowdeep warband. Hope you like it! 

With the rest of the gang:

• By Silvervane
      Finally getting back to painting a bit more consistently and finishing things.  Here is one I finished recently, Theo from Zombicide: Wolfsburg.  I'm multi-tasking him to also serve as the ranger for my ranger's of shadowdeep warband.  Hoping to have my warband finished by the end of the month.

Theo

Thanks in advance for and C&C you give.
    • By Lostraven
      This is one of my favourite minis and I have been working on it for awile. I hmmd and hawd about how to base it but finalluy decided to do a simple raised cork base.

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my Callie.
      I painted her as a second WIP for my BONES 1 attempts.
      I really like the sculpt.  I painted her as a half-orc or orc.  She has some freckles, nice green gems, and some ivy freehand on the cloak.

Here is a link to the WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86283-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-2-callie/
      Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)