• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thrym
      Yeah, another base. Shocker, I know.  It's one I've been thinking about for years, basically, since I bought the beads that are in it.

So, the premise:
      I use the air-dry clay hexes from the previous project as well as these beads I bought at Walmart so long ago. The Bugle Beads are hex-shaped and iridescent.  The color on the tube is labeled as "black iris."

I build a flat of the hexes and use the beads upright on a portion of the base to represent an unusual terrain.  I use a pill bottle shell along one edge to build the terrain upward on that edge more easily.  I'll peel that off later.  

So here's the bottom layer of the piece.

The front layer is as high as it will go.  The next layer will go to the top of the beads and also be flat.  The last layer will be more like a hill on the other side of the beads.

Now if this was for a mech it would look like pilings holding back the earth.  I will use more of them here than just along the fronts.

Stay tuned. Enjoy. Please, stay safe.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a 77341 Lioness. This Bones model was sculpted by Geoff Valley. I painted it as a Black (Blue) Panther.
      I kept the original base and sculpted additional high grass around to incorporate it to a larger 2 inches square base. The trees are dried roots.

• By Glitterwolf
      I always wanted to paint a Cronosaurus so when Antimatter Games offered on through a Kickstarter I took it.
      In hindsight I regret getting the FDM printed version, I should have gone for the resin one since you can clearly see the printlines on this one.
      On the other hand it was a good deal and it helped me to choose what kind of printer I wanted.
      This came preprinted

Part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/164/#comments

Hope you enjoy the beastie.

• By darkwing
      First post.   
      Hellboy (Wizard of Oz Lion) 50312.   Of course it's Hellboy, down to the shaved horns!  The tentacles are from plastic Goloroth shark thing (77343) and Desert thing (91008) around the leg
      Base is Tamiya brick wall and Fimo polymer clay

• By Dae
      After several iterations of painting and base, I'm finally happy with my Griffon and I'm calling it finished! 

The mini ended up looking a bit cartoony 

I did go for something else initially, but it seemed too plain for a griffon, so I was happy to exchange realism for 'striking'. More on PSA.

And I just finished redoing the base -- thanks for support on the WIP board. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)