• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Katiepult
      Monique de Noir 54mm #01444  NMM is not easy and I’m still working on my technique. I COULD have gone with a blue glaze to give it more of a steel look but I didn’t want to I do love the larget models though, easier to handle. TY for the great customer service on this btw, ReaperMini. My original one arrived with have her face higher up, so she looked funny. Customer Service was more than happy to resend it (I did send pics) after they verified the issue wasn’t on this new one. Sorry for the pic quality, I am not great at taking pics. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this one is for all of you Nosferatus, Vampires and Childrens of the Dark lovers. 02867, Matthias the Twisted sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02811, Dain Deepaxe. This one took me a little longer to finish. There is so many details on this model, it's amazing. This Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Werner Klocke.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of SantOrc Claus 07007, Orc Warrior of the Ragged Wound Tribe. This Dungeon Dwellers model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)