• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venun
      I loved everything about this guy from bones 4 pictures to delivery to painting to result!
    • By Venun
      My gryphon suffers heavily from a top heavy wing. After 3 hot and cold baths I took a less pretty option of making a 3rd point of contact.  It shows, but it works!

• By Venun
      I saw the colorpattern of the dragons before, but it inspired me for my color scheme finally.  Dragonlance anybody?

• By ShantyShakin
      Here is my take on the Nagendra figs from Bones 4. I will be using them as Yuan-Ti at my table in an upcoming adventure for my home game. 

I have seen a few different submissions of other folks' nagas and took inspiration from the ones that took advantage of a variety of colors. Just seemed more interesting to me in that it told a bit more of "the story." I have been challenging myself to be more patient, and to try not to rush. These guys were a good exercise since I painted each of the scales I could reach with a brush individually. It seemed daunting at first, but settling in, knuckling down and taking my time was a pretty enjoyable experience. Plus, I am very happy with the results!

This project was also my first experience using sculpt-a-mold as a medium to give the bases the look of a worked stone. Was shooting for a sandstone desert temple. I got close enough for my first go, I think. I really like this stuff, and it was a lot of fun to experiment with. 

• By 3vil3lvis
      Another Speed painted.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 3 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)