• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everyreaperbody! 
      So just recently finished these three go-lucky ladies, a trio of Dancing Girls sculpted quite a while back by Dennis Mize.  Colors were the hardest part fo figure out plus I tried to do some semi-transparent clothing, not sure how well that turned out

and here they are together:

Wanted different hair and different skin tones for each one.  Relatively small figures, almost horrified when I see them so close up, but oh well, such is the curse of this hobby.  I'd painted a set of them maybe 15 years ago.  Don't have any pictures of the original set unfortunately, and then I went and sold them on eBay for I don't remember at all how much.  So I'm glad I got a hold of another copy to do again and keep.

I'll probably be putting them on super-simple bases in the near future, just so they don't fall over.

So anyways, hope you enjoy!
    • By Weird-O
      The Black Widows independent company, part of the mercenary Wolf's Dragoons. In full cheesy-80s-action-movie fashion, they're a Dirty Dozen-style group of criminals and misfits molded by Capt. Natasha Kerensky into one of the most feared fighting forces in known space.

Command Lance

Fire Lance

Recon Lance

And because these are all canon characters, the pilots' names are marked.

• By Otyugh
      Today's weird mini IWM-DF-538 Sea Serpent.

Cool yet weird mini. It could take down a row boat, or a small sail boat, but it is not of a scale to crush a full sized pirate ship. The whole 4 piece thing is cool, but it is easier to lose a piece that way.

This mini was super fun to paint.

It was swimming outside my window this morning...
      Does anyone know who sculpted It?
    • By Thoramel
      This is an old Ral Partha stag that I needed the horns from. Now it is a very surprised doe. I picked it up from Iron Wind's bulk metal bin at a convention, but I can't seem to find it online. 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 3 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)