CAV Universe RPG

turtle

yeah, ok, got my corny movies mixed up, but yeah thats the dude.

Dj Qualls, thats his name. thats what I want my wizzo character to look like, a straight up geek(but a cool geek nonetheless).

I can have some fun with this.

PS:bet ya lots of cats thought I was going to play a Blood Apache or N'dee, hahahahaha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Turtle is willing to allow Wizzos to supplement pilots, it could work with a few supporting characters

Jeremy, if you really want to get in, I can wait, and you can jump in there. its cool with me; perhaps I may do something simular with our campaign, doing an RPG version here for certain missions. either way, is fine.

I can Take Jeremy on, too. LSH is out, so I have that spot . . Do you have character concepts - ie. Name, Race/ Class (for those without d20 modern - don;t worry, just tell me what profession your character is), Preferred CAV and Pilot/WSO (or preferred tank/gnuship/vehicle)

Personality, and fears, weaknesses or dark secrets.

A Techie or medic would be nice - a special ops kind of "Navy Seal" type would be good also. Not everything will be CAV on CAV here - I like to roleplay outside of battle.

Now - Inquisitor Jax will give you each a signing bonus of 1,000 T-reds to buy equiment, and I will define in a future post what Military gear, CAVS/etc., you are issued.

Frosch - Terran, Dragonfly pilot, uncomfortable linked to Adon

Storminator - Malvernian Dragonfly WSO (linked to Frosch)

Ghost Rider - Terran Techie

Kamut - Starhawk WSO (linked to Spartan)

Nym - Adonese Mastodon Pilot

Spartan - Terran Starhawk Pilot

Jeremy - Any role you need. I got you on the list. (I need a mastodon WSO, or a black ops guy)

Please PM by Saturday 7/24 about 8pm CST caharacter concepts, and we can begin character creation. I will probably not post again until then. Again - my time is limited online

Also - You guys prefer for me to refer to you by board ID or by real names? I only know Frosch and Spartans' real names (and apparantly Jeremy's) - But I'm comfortable with board handles if you are.

I only know Frosch and Spartans' real names (and apparantly Jeremy's)

Do you now?? What if I told you that my real name is Bob?? :huh:

It isnt, but what if I told you that!! ::P:

Hmm, I can do the black ops guy. That sounds cool. I will get you a Charecter idea by this weekend. Heck, later today if I am not to busy at work.

Thanks again.

Frosch - Terran, Dragonfly pilot,

Storminator - Malvernian Dragonfly WSO (linked to Frosch)

Ghost Rider - Terran Techie

Kamut - Starhawk WSO (linked to Spartan)

Nym - Adonese Mastodon Pilot

Spartan - Terran Starhawk Pilot

Jeremy/Bob - black ops guy :poke:

FreeFall - Warbride of Khardullis, WSO or Pilot (Probably WSO)

I just like to keep it straight in my head.

OK - For those withthe D20 stuff -

4th Level, you may grandfather in 1,000 T-reds of personal equipment. I will provide a company amount for you to buy "wargear" (Guns, ammo, flak suits, etc). You just need to buy "personalized - I-am-never-without-it kind of stuff.

Basically - If you buy it now - its yours. if you buy it with the funds Black Inq. supplies - It is Black Inq's - and I can take it back at the end of the mission and give you new funds.

Also - you'll need Profession Pilot/WSO (Vehicle) if that applies - otherwise, spend skill points as needed to fulfill your concept.

Ability Generation - Everyone uses the following ability scores, then apply the racial modifiers given by Matt above:

You may place them in any ability you want.

You may multiclass freely. You may take any feat(s) necessary - Use D20 modern, DragonStar, Spycraft or D&D (although if you use D&D - let me know - I'll need to adjust some of the feats to cover modern weapons).

We will be using the "Armor provides Damage Reduction AND Armor class bonus" option - So if it is +4AC flak, it gives +4 to AC AND a DR 4/-.

I'm just looking at this dude as a super techno freak, that can hack into systems, working as a WSO just keeps him out of trouble, has friends in "low places". Prefered food of choice is a beef hot pocket, so he keeps a few with him at all times. The question being, would Spartans character let him install a microwave in the Starhawk VI. (Adds to his survivability). dude would like to tinker, and occasionally comes up with a nifty little gadget that may work......

He wouldn't be too good firing hand guns, but if he did, it would be something small and full auto; like an MP5 styled weapon. He would be great for getting in and out of tight places, cause he's so dang skinny, and can run like heck. probably doing a 2 mile run in a little over 10 minutes.

inside the Wizzo seat, he's awesome. can respond or improvise in an instant, but sometimes gets a little carried away trying to "impress" his peers. for example, he may have an enemy CAV assigned, and targeted the primaries for Spartan to wail away at it, and taking out the city block behind it by accident.

ooops...........