CAV Universe RPG

turtle

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys for some other fun toys for modern, like cyber wear and near future gear check out Burning Crome by Living room games, its a d20 modern cyberpunkish game. Good stuff.

though..i know most of the guys who made it and even quite a few of the folks in the photos.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

So whats the differance between a pilot and wizzo inCAV? It seems most the rules for modern vehicle combat are about bgeing in cars and such (stuff like rules for drive bys and swid swiping.) It sort of seems to me like the wizzo get to do all sorts of fun things like shoot big giant gatling guns while all the pilot does is move around.

I would equate it to modern air combat. The pilot moves the CAV around and tries to put the gunner in the best possible locations for shots while at the same time trying not be shot at.

The wizzo watches the radar/sensors and does the targeting and firing.

While the wizzo is busy staring at monitors the pilot can do threat assessment and issue fire commands and try to see with his Mark I eyeball everything the wizo isn't seeing in his scopes.

They probably also keep each other awake late at night on guard duty. LOL

Just speculating, but I think thats probably pretty close.