Darksword Miniatures Scottish Fold Cat Cleric

BrokenWolf668

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I have to confess when I pulled this guy out of the core set I thought it was a goblin. In particular, it reminded me of a certain space goblin that backwards talks in riddles he does, mmmn.   So he's green.  

• By Zira
      First Reaper minis I've painted! Pretty proud of how the spider turned out! I tried to get an iridescent look on the crow, but I couldn't quite figure it out 😅
      Constructive critiques welcome!

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's the result of my first attempt at sky and earth non metallic metal (SENMM). This Dark Heaven Legends model 02023, Tolzar Righteous Arm was sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I started painting it during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). I painted the cape as I was following along Ian Markon's class on blending through Layering and Feathering. I then painted the freehand at the bottom of the cape during Brice Cocanour's Beginner Freehand class. I finally painted his armor, shield and hammer head using the SENMM technique. It's my first take at Sky and Earth Non Metallic Metal. I did my best to reflect the sunset on all metallic parts. Let me know what you think.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of an anthropomorphic animal I painted. This Dark Sword Miniatures DSM8107, Joey the Thug - Sheltie Rogue was sculpted by Dave Summers for their Critter Kingdoms miniature range. I used tree bark and sand on its 40mm diameter base.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of an anthropomorphic animal I painted. This Dark Sword Miniatures DSM8083, Harrek the Otter Cleric was sculpted by Dave Summers for their Critter Kingdoms miniature range. I used a natural river rock as promontory on its 40mm diameter base. I wish you all a fantastic weekend!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)