77548 Mousling Wizards

Lord of the Dish Pit

These were the final two of the Thanksgiving Challenge I was able to complete. 

100_1109.JPG.88642390e7907cadc6e954e1cd31bc97.JPG

The one on the left is a fairly accurate depiction of the Elder Mouse that wound up briefly possessing me on Halloween and his friend is the Priestess of Cheezit. (Which has gone from a favored food of mice, to a religion it seems)

100_1111.JPG.7af7282e8a9980579ae37e3a073b131b.JPG

Debating on the nature of Cheezits vs Cheese Nips, consulting the Book of Ralph.

100_1110.JPG.8e8e7b14facc987aab5929f30f999c43.JPG

Nips are found to be acceptable, and they go off to spread this to the other mice...

• Like 16

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here is 01526, Madame Gorgonzola sculpted by Gene Van Horne. This tiny model was the 2013 ReaperCon Convention Miniature.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      More completed from the Shelf of Incompletion...

• By odinsgrandson
      Aftermath is a dungeon crawler board game that is the heir to both Mice and Mystics and Stuffed Fables.
      The game takes place in a post apocalyptic world where rodents have formed colonies to scrounge resources for survival, cobbling together the things they need.
      For the set, I went with a lot of textures and a lot of wear and tear. Nothing these mice have is brand new, and I really wanted to express that.

• By Lostraven
      Here is another wizard from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 Core set. This one does have a metal version (SKU 03953) and was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I had fun with this figure. I love the character in these wizard figures. This one is strongly reminiscent of Gandalf. Though I resisted the temptation to go grey I did sneak Gandalf's rune onto the medallion on the back of his hat.

• By Lostraven
      Here is one of the wizards from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 core set. I could have sworn there was a metal version of this but I couldn't find it in the web store. I like this figure because even though the design is relatively simple, you get a real sense of character.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)