Stargrave in 2021

Huh.  My AMazon pre-order copy arrived on Tuesday...I didn’t realize it was early, and pressing life matters (mostly work) have kept me from reading more than the intro paragraph so far.

• Like 4
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is potentially exciting...

The "fleet" is coming together!

I started going through my collection to find possible crewmates, and I COMPLETELY forgot about the miniatures from the Star Saga kickstarter. I was initially a little disappointed in them when they s

Posted Images

I ordered through the Nickstarter. I went all in for the rules, a box of each of the plastic sets and the  metal figures. Plus there's some extras from the Nickstarter. Got a shipping notification this morning so hopefully get it by my birthday later this month. Calling it my present.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's not as balanced as it could be but there are some powers that are really going to be important if you have other ones. The equipment ones make me scratch my head. It's all random, are you really willing to burn an improvement for it? Coupled with the results that can make you lose all all your gear, I don't know if I would chance it. That said, most games have some things that never quite work the ways the creator intended.

Once I get my shots, and wait two weeks, I'm hoping to give it a spin...

• Like 4

There's an interesting feature to the minis that I wish every producer of plastic minis on sprue would steal for every kit ever. They numbered the arms on the inside of the shoulder joint so you can still see which arms go together after cutting them off the sprue! It's great!

• Like 7