• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      2020 has-been rough on everyone but some people have had it rougher than others.  A friend of mine is disabled and has had a really hard time just trying to keep basic necessities done.  

I thought I would send her a little friend who's got simpler an cuter problems. Purple is her favorite color.  He goes out in the mail on Monday

Hope you like him too...

• By Chris Palmer
      Back when the Bones 4 Kickstarter was running, when the Giant Rhinoceros Beetle was revealed in the Fan Favorites set, someone posted this photo of a Frog riding a Beetle to the Enthusiasm Thread, and I knew it was a conversion I would eventually want to try.  I have an extensive Frog Army, and I wanted such a figure to be a Leader or Hero for my forces. 

I had the pieces I needed at hand; the Bones Black "Giant Rhinoceros Beetle", and my rider - for which i  had decided to use the Bones "Mudcroak" Squog figure.

As I looked at Mudcroak, I knew I would have to separate him from his base, but I knew there was no way I could remove all those little toes from the base without damaging them.  So, right off the bat I made the decision to just remove his feet along with the base, with the plan that I would then resculpted them with greenstuff directly onto the beetle's back once I had the frog glued in place.

Here's a test fit, with the frog held in place with blue-tac.

That's all for right now.

• By Bane Of Humanity
      Ok, this may have been asked before and I have a terrible memory and I could not find a straight answer in the FAQ.

The white material vs the slightly less white material (not to be confused with bones black)
      I have a what is essentially a bucket of bones miniatures from all 4 kickstarters.  Im a slow painter.  
      I decided to pick a few out to paint.  I painted Almaran the gold and noticed his head was deformed.  replaced it
      Next I tried Durok the dwarf ranger and I noticed his right side did not mold correctly.  Nothing I could do about it but its fine not complaining.
      Ive noticed most of my bones 4 that had the new grey material have not had these sort of issues.
      I would show pics but I dont wanna...

My question is has this issue been fixed for the older bones miniatures,  Are they being cast in this new grey material? 
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Hi all.  I've got a few minis floating around that were painted when my skills were lesser.  Been humoring the idea of touching them up.  My finished minis are sealed with a coat of Krylon Matte spray.  Any tips for touching up minis?  Anything to look out for?
    • By Iridil
      This was a quick, and fun, paint - I have a soft spot for the translucent figures - painted up as a 'gift' from an NPC to my players. Just open the box for help....

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)