Sign in to follow this  
Thoramel

Deer

It might be part of their lesser (or greater) animal pack. I've seen it come up in something like that on ebay.

Very nice work. Love the variation in the hide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nicely painted. I think this is from one of their sets that is actually available but it’s not on line for general set. Your best bet would be to email Iron Wind  and ask them on how to go about getting some antlers. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 72moonglum said:

Very nicely painted. I think this is from one of their sets that is actually available but it’s not on line for general set. Your best bet would be to email Iron Wind  and ask them on how to go about getting some antlers. 

Probably going to end up going that route. I'm hoping to get the stag to go with the "doe" above. And maybe a few other midwestern critters for a little diorama scene I've been thinking of putting together. 

• Like 1

Just looked this mini up on Lost Minis Wiki, it was sold as 31-025 Lesser Animals.  Here is a picture of the set:

800px-RP-31-025.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Citrine said:

Just looked this mini up on Lost Minis Wiki, it was sold as 31-025 Lesser Animals.  Here is a picture of the set:

800px-RP-31-025.jpg

That's perfect. I could use several of those.

• Like 1