Sign in to follow this  
Maciej

Mastema, Ogre Chieftain, and Silverhorn

They're awesome, Mastema is my favorite.

I believe you should give each their own show off, Reaper prefers that as well and I think it will give you more likes/comments to give you insight on the different paint jobs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

They're awesome, Mastema is my favorite.

I believe you should give each their own show off, Reaper prefers that as well and I think it will give you more likes/comments to give you insight on the different paint jobs.

Thanks! I've been conditioned to bundle stuff not to spam too much for attention, will keep that in mind for whatever I paint next though! I've tagged the SKUs so it should be searchable at least :).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      So, with a little bit of surgery and paint- a unicorn becomes a nightmare... 

• By Bobicus
      Even ogres need a chance to stop and think about things. Like which dwarf looks tastiest.

I largely tried to follow the color scheme in this fellow’s product page, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I think this guys has more skin to paint than all of my other figures combined so far! 

Many thanks to @ManvsMini, @Wren, @cmorse, and @BLZeebub for their help in resolving a paint chipping issue I posted about in the advice forum!
    • By Bobicus
      I tried painting my first bones black figure recently, and I’m running into some paint chipping issues after light handling. I base coated the mini with vallejo black acrylic surface primer, used mostly vallejo model color paints, and then varnished with multiple coats of vallejo polyurethane matte varnish, all of which I’ve used on prior bones models together without issue. (I do have lots of reaper paints too! Just didn’t use them here)

You can see the chipping on the ogre’s knucles. I’ve touched up and re-varnished that and about four other high spots maybe three times in the last two days- I really want to just be done!!! Any ideas on what I can do to keep this paint on? Thanks!

• By Sophie was taken
      Trying to get back into painting and out of my comfort zone, here is Silverhorn:

Nothing wild really, but it was a good exercise in painting up from gray to white. Not perfect but he turned out much better than anticipated, so I’m calling this one a win.
    • By lexomatic
      WIP
      This unicorn has a slightly lavender tone because my PC half-drow wild magic sorcerer, Grz'zilda, has already summoned a unicorn a few times through wild magic surges.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)