Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

Dungeon Dwellers Diorama

That is amazing!  That’s some really impressive work on the dungeon design/modeling and integration of the character bases into the floor.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your comments everyone. It's been a fun project to work on and I'm happy you enjoy it.

In case you're interested in seeing some of the step I went through, here's the link to the WIP post.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, 

Here are pictures of the third skeletal beast in the series. 77931, Skeletal Manticore sculpted by Julie Guthrie. Painted with Reaper MSP paint and mounted on a 2 inches base.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone,

Here is the second skeletal beast I painted last week. This is Bones model 77924, Skeletal Chimera sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I added dirt and moss on it to make it look like it's freshly animated. The leaves are dry birch tree seed hulls. I picked them up in the forest and painted them before gluing them on the base. As a reference, the base is 2 inches wide.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone,

With the dead leaves season comes harvest time. Autumn is also a time for gathering and for reflection. Like the Tuilvilanuue words say "Nilsi hentil kilta anno", it takes four seasons to make a year.
      Here are some pictures of Julie Guthrie awesome 77923 Skeletal Owlbear. I really enjoyed painting this model. The design of the skeletal beasts that Reaper recently produced is stunning. It is an archeological journey in fantasy land.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, after sitting five months on the shelf, that being the projet (not me)  I finally found time to complete my Gnolls display base. The base is 7.25 inches x 11 inches wide. Here are some pictures.
      Other pictures of the Gnolls can be found here.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)