Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

not the christmas spirit you're looking for

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By Maledrakh
      The last few weeks have been very busy with very little time or inspiration to paint, as the general lack of posts lately will bear full witness to.

As you might imagine, I was going for green magical flames.  I struggled with this, and it did not turn out as I had envisioned it.
      This one I count as a bit of a failure, and I am not at all satisfied with how it turned out. Maybe I will repaint the whole thing at some point but for now I am rather sick of it.
      At leaast it does look much better IRL on the table than when magnified in photos. Somthing which is a small comfort. The white for "teeth" does not work at all in the pictures and I might just redo that part and leave the rest alone. Or not. The wierd thing is that the white "teeth" are not that bad IRL. But once seen, it cannot be unseen...

What is this sorcery?! 
      Gah! Even the captions are uninspired. I should probably just go to bed.

77352 Demi Lich
      Bones 2 Core set, 2013, from the Expansion set #1
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Julie Guthrie
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm base.
      available from reapermini.com
    • By HolkDiggity
      The Cleric in my D&D group leveled up and acquired the Spiritual Guardian skill. He needed a model to represent his Guardian. Honaire looks so cool, but he didn't have a shield. I found one in my bits box, and painted the symbol of his chosen Deity, Chauntea. I loved painting this because the simple palette left more room to just relax and enjoy the work.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I got these guys painted sometime last year, but I'm just now getting around to showing them off. They were spray painted with a glow in the dark green spray paint, which I was expecting would tinge them with a spectral look from above, and it didn't work, so I just sprayed the whole mini, then inked them, dry brushed them, and then did the painting on the bases and weapons and such. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall, though I think the eyes aren't as obvious in the photos as they should be. 

Oh! And they glow in the dark a bit, though that's hard to photograph...

• By Mutilatedlips
      Not my best work, but they served their purpose for the past couple of game nights. 

Demi Lich - Reaper

Dark Elf Wizard - Reaper,  Braziers, sleeping bag and bedroll - Wizkids

Owlbear - WIzkids

Dwarf King on Throne (statue) - Reaper,  Ochre Jellies - handmade/painted by me

Spectator - Wizkids

Stitch Thimbletoe - Reaper, Forge - ? 3d printed

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)