Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread ((RPM CLOSES December 1st))

53 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Fartflinger.thumb.jpg.24c7cecb583ec58e762ba7a127d817e1.jpg

Yep. Gonna wind up with two of each of these siege engines, at least...

I smell a trap!

... and the smell is getting stronger?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Yep. Gonna wind up with two of each of these siege engines, at least...

I am very much hoping the ballista isn't gigantic. I'd like to see it scaled to a reasonable size for a crew of two to operate.

If that happens, I will need several for sure. Sadly, the pricing makes me fear that it will be significantly larger than I'm hoping.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Gods above and below, I miss the old Citadel war machines....

The Gob Lobber and the Man Mangler....

The Auld Grump

The Goblobber cook was my character for a sea-based fantasy RPG.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, haldir said:

Very thoughtful gift. I hope she continues with the hobby!!

Thank you for the kind thoughts

It helps that she has found a group of 8 to 10 friends at school who are also participating and playing on a weekly basis.  

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I have determined that the Phantom of the Pizza Dungeon is actually an Agent of @Cyradis. If you don't believe me, look at the symbol on his pauldrons and chestplate.

The adventurers are going to be super annoyed when they go through all the trouble to chase after and catch him, only to find that doing so only gives them a quest instead of finishing one..

Muahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

46 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

I am very much hoping the ballista isn't gigantic. I'd like to see it scaled to a reasonable size for a crew of two to operate.

If that happens, I will need several for sure. Sadly, the pricing makes me fear that it will be significantly larger than I'm hoping.

There is a Nolzur's unpainted ballista that is barely larger than a medium creature (the stand fits on a 1" base).

I hope these Bones 5 ballista are massive, because no one else sells something like that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ksbsnowowl said:

There is a Nolzur's unpainted ballista that is barely larger than a medium creature (the stand fits on a 1" base).

I hope these Bones 5 ballista are massive, because no one else sells something like that. 

If it's going to be massive it better be functional. Something that large I want to use to fling dice across the table. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this