ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread ((RPM CLOSES December 1st))

I couldn't watch the stream. Has there been any word on the fan favorites? I expected goblin one-man band to go in there, but it's in the core set with a great backup group. Another patented Reaper tease? It's fine I'll have enough plastic either way.

• Like 1

Correction - the last update had some of the latest data not shown on the graphs.  Here are the fixed versions

Pledge rate is around $40k/hour and climbing...

1507597677_B5Cumulative7.thumb.PNG.12c68d2b4acef54451bf4c013bb538eb.PNG

711457848_B5Hourly7.PNG.b2169c12e46f093c649cbde4dfabf256.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

3 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

Alternatively...

Look at the head. The widdle front paws. The snout. The sabre teeth. The fur.

You guys have wanted, asked, pleaded, demanded, whined, and more.

THIS is a cat dragon.

That was my first thought as well. Sabre-toothed Cat-Dragon!

• Like 5

Ummm....what?

19 minutes ago, Piata said:

I'm a little sad we will never reach the Star Tower.

A little help plz...where are you seeing a Star Tower?

• Like 3

In the stream earlier they hinted it may not be a fan favorite pack this time... it may be an artists' favorites. But just a tease so far...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TGP said:

Ummm....what?

I think they mean the tower at the bottom of the latest (last) map.

• Like 2

Just now, ksbsnowowl said:

People were begging for a Dragon Cat to go with the Dragon Wolf. 

WOOF and M.E.O.W. will have their doomsday creatures!

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Pledging just hit about $55K/hour.  Ding in ~35 minutes I think, or probably faster because it will probably continue to accelerate.

I'm guessing we'll probably start seeing extra unlocks with the next ones too because they just won't have time to make updates for all of them.  That's what happened in B4 when they started to spread out the SGs.

Edited by rubegon
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, YronimosW said:

I wonder who the hooded guy in the lower-left corner is?  I don't know whether he has been revealed already or not - way too many minis to remember at this point!

@NebulousMissy is right - that IS a cat-dragon!  :lol:

The hooded guy is one of the busts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A cat-dragon has been a popular request since at least as far back as Bones III.  I'm not familiar with the term, I take it that a cat-dragon is a fan in-joke of some sort?  Reaper has been catering to those in-jokes, in any event, especially in Bones IV and V.

• Like 1

Just now, YronimosW said:

A cat-dragon has been a popular request since at least as far back as Bones III.  I'm not familiar with the term, I take it that a cat-dragon is a fan in-joke of some sort?  Reaper has been catering to those in-jokes, in any event, especially in Bones IV and V.

Cat dragon was originally invented as a perfect villain for the mouselings.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, oelwyn said:
6 minutes ago, TGP said:

Ummm....what?

I think they mean the tower at the bottom of the latest (last) map.

Ohh. I saw that but I immediately thought LIGHTHOUSE.

• Like 2