ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread ((RPM CLOSES December 1st))

Apparently there was some other "fat swamp dragon" that we didn't get to, and will be saved for Bones 6.

Didn't get to the Werewolves, or Bobby Jackson's henchmen. (Though the Henchmen may be added in the PM).

There will not be an Izzy sketchbook (not enough material).  They want to put the Dreadmere sourcebook in the PM.

They plan to add a Sophie to the PM.

There was a Battering Ram that didn't get unlocked, but may get added to the PM.

Some Egyptian gods that didn't make it...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

They shall not be forgotten!

Right after fulfilling Bones V, preferably before you got a chance to unpack them

You made it purple, but that's not even a joke, is it?  :lol:

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Apparently there was some other "fat swamp dragon" that we didn't get to, and will be saved for Bones 6.

Didn't get to the Werewolves, or Bobby Jackson's henchmen. (Though the Henchmen may be added in the PM).

There will not be an Izzy sketchbook (not enough material).  They want to put the Dreadmere sourcebook in the PM.

They plan to add a Sophie to the PM.

There was a Battering Ram that didn't get unlocked, but may get added to the PM.

Some Egyptian gods that didn't make it...

Best news I heard today, thank you.

I think the Egyptian could be saved for B6, have an entire expansion or theme around that.

• Like 12

This Bones went at a different pace then the last two. Really anything 3-4 million was looking likely at carious points so I am not surprised that they had a few things in the bag still

• Like 5

Also, when any of you have a moment, if via PM want to tell me about Reaper's who is who :d I have no idea about who were this people on the videos. Mostly interested on the couple that appeared last minute and said yes to Kaiju :d

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Honestly, it seems like the last days were slower to me than in the past.  Could be that I just didnt watch it as much.  

Best first half by a mile and slowest last week.  All in all good though and in line with the rest

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dschumm said:

This Bones went at a different pace then the last two. Really anything 3-4 million was looking likely at carious points so I am not surprised that they had a few things in the bag still

It did.  In retrospect it was front loaded.  The finish was big, but a big drop from day 1 compared to the other Bones KS.  Maybe because they were better pre-launch hyping.

I think after day 1 it was already pretty apparent they would get over $3M - anything less would have been a very disappointing finish.  I'm convinced they'll raise FAR more in the PM though, as lots of people will wait to give them money in 9 months for all the stuff they want rather than giving it all now.

• Like 9

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.