ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread ((RPM CLOSES December 1st))

So awake. Happy it was fun and sad at same time. Not as much stuff I wanted in this. For me it was all front heavy, other than a couple things. Will decide while I work tonight.  And post :)

sanjay

• Like 4

I was worried the expansions wouldn't be finished off. Happy I was wrong about that. Every KS I spend more than the last......my wallet is going to cry.......but those Dragons......THOSE DAMN DRAGONS!!!!!!!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

They plan to add a Sophie to the PM.

Oooh I hope so! I :wub: every one of the Sophie minis we have. She's actually shown up in our current campaign, in a few different guises, so I've needed to pull out almost all of them! Right now Troll-slayer Sophie is on our table. ^_^

2 hours ago, vulture said:

Some of the scales/sizes in fan favorites are hard to make out.

ghoulsbanescale.jpeg.15086b1907e06af9ba662722adf9f897.jpeg

ghoulsbane_front2.thumb.JPG.27df9c82fa48121ab55f7f0f7a220d76.JPG

Thank you for this! This incredible mini will be super useful in our games! Animated bone piles have happened more than once lol. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 16

I'll have to figure out how I do things.  It's going to be... Interesting, since a quick calculation in pledge manager is showing an eerily high $1500ish including shipping...  Pretty certain we won't be able to afford that much for the Kickstarter, at least if we want to keep all of our previous plans that is. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Anyone else find the addition of dice to the KS Core to be an oddly sweet gesture? Yeah minis are nice, but dice feels more personal.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Here is a little better view of the Drunken Mermaid Bar.  It is still a WIP.  I have lots of ropes, wood texture, and bar-fight damage to add yet.

BPR_Render_Bar.thumb.jpg.cff9f07af47dc414671466a77567ccf1.jpg

Is it possible to have 2 fit roughly I to a rectangular gle or are there any weird edges on the unseen side?

• Like 8

3 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Now that I have material form I can get into a lot more mischief.  

Are you saying that there are potentially over 18587 more @buglips*the*goblin to be unleashed upon the world?!

Good lord, is this what happens when you try to wash a goblin? They multiply? Is the Gremlins movie based on real life events?!

[I can't wait!] :winkthumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Is there a place you can view who won the hourly giveaways today?  I had to leave and just wanted to make sure i didnt win anything.

They said they would be posted in the remarks for the You Tube Channel.

GEM

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kroas said:

Anyone else find the addition of dice to the KS Core to be an oddly sweet gesture? Yeah minis are nice, but dice feels more personal.

I know, right?

I also feel rather protective of the novelty minis that get included in the Kickstarters - Mr. and Mrs. Bones and their pet vulture, the Sophies and Sophie's friends, the Dire Cabbage and Overgourd, the Mouselings and Dire Mouselings, the Dire Penguins from the last Fan Favorites and the load of joke minis in this Fan Favorites set, the chibi-adventurers, even the dino-people, as hard as I am on them (they're scoundrels, but they're OUR scoundrels!)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Well, look who made it to the party!

Congratulations, Buglips!! :bday:

The Auld Grump - game finally starting....

But for gob's sake, don't hide your paints in your sock drawer!

The Auld Grump

Looks like one of Buglip's cousins went into advertising....

Screen-Shot-2018-11-05-at-11.50.59-AM.pn

The Auld Grump

• Haha 11

8 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Looks like one of Buglip's cousins went into advertising....

Screen-Shot-2018-11-05-at-11.50.59-AM.pn

The Auld Grump

There are a bag of grapes with this logo on them sitting on our kitchen counter as I type this.

GEM

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

...a quick calculation in pledge manager is showing an eerily high $1500ish including shipping... 

Right there with ya. My hobby funds for the next 8+ months are going into the pledge manager...

• Like 6