ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread ((RPM CLOSES December 1st))

Number Based on 2200-2300 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today -     $187,003
Total Gain 24 Hours -     $166,012
Total to Next Goal -    $25,093
New Backers This Hour -     33
Gain in last Hour -     $5,991
Current Average Pledge -     $117.13
Average Hourly Backers Today -     68.7
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -     70.6
Average Hourly Pledges Today -     $8,131
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -     $8,368
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -    4.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -    3.0

Current Total Pledges -     $1,304,907
Current Total Backers -     11,141
Previous Hour Total Pledges -     $1,298,916
Previous Hour Total Backers -     11,108

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'm very pleased to see Narthalyssk and Amber making it into Bones! They're two of my favorite Reaper dragons from the older metal stuff, although i will say I prefer Amber... But they're both lovely, and, just as significant, they're the first really properly Huge dragons we've had in quite a while! Temple Dragon was lovely, but pretty solidly Large... These two, for anyone who hasn't had hands-on one, are very close to the Fire, Silver, and Shadow dragons already in Bones. Unfortunately it's a size that seems to be left on the wayside a bit too often IMO, considering how practical dragons in this age catagory are for mid-level adventurers... I have a copy of Amber on a shelf I may pull out to celebrate!

I will say, I hope they're in Bones Black. Amber especially, I would worry about slouching if not. There's very little keeping her up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Talae said:

Number Based on 2200-2300 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today -     $187,003
Total Gain 24 Hours -     $166,012
Total to Next Goal -    $25,093
New Backers This Hour -     33
Gain in last Hour -     $5,991
Current Average Pledge -     $117.13
Average Hourly Backers Today -     68.7
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -     70.6
Average Hourly Pledges Today -     $8,131
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -     $8,368
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -    4.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -    3.0

Current Total Pledges -     $1,304,907
Current Total Backers -     11,141
Previous Hour Total Pledges -     $1,298,916
Previous Hour Total Backers -     11,108

Another fun stat is average donation has gone up about 3 dollars over the course of the campaign. 

Up to an average of $117.12 currently.

• Like 5

Number Based on 2300-2400 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today -$191,872

Total Gain 24 Hours -$161,551

Total to Next Goal -$20,224

New Backers This Hour -40

Gain in last Hour -$4,869

Current Average Pledge -$117.14

Average Hourly Backers Today -67.5

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours -67.5

Average Hourly Pledges Today -$7,995

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours -$7,995

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour -4.2

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg -2.5

Current Total Pledges -$1,309,776

Current Total Backers -11,181

Previous Hour Total Pledges -$1,304,907

Previous Hour Total Backers -11,141

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

I doubt it as he'll be in Bones Black and is a fairly small, light dragon, so won't likely suffer from the weight pull down of the big figures.

The sculpt I am working on right now I am actually taking droop into account so that it should droop a bit for best effect. ::D:

Tease!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Talae Um, I think something got crossed in your spreadsheet; everything is showing up as a negative number.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OneBoot said:

@Talae Um, I think something got crossed in your spreadsheet; everything is showing up as a negative number.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D 

The spacing is just wonky. That is a dash to separate the text from numbers.

Number Based on 2300-2400 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $191,872
Total Gain 24 Hours - $161,551
Total to Next Goal - $20,224
New Backers This Hour - 40
Gain in last Hour - $4,869
Current Average Pledge - $117.14
Average Hourly Backers Today - 67.5
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 67.5
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $7,995
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $7,995
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 4.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 2.5

Current Total Pledges - $1,309,776
Current Total Backers - 11,181
Previous Hour Total Pledges - $1,304,907
Previous Hour Total Backers - 11,141
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Number Based on 2400-0100 Reaper time today:     
Total Gain Today:     $1,448
Total Gain 24 Hours:     $156,909
Total to Next Goal:    $18,776
New Backers This Hour:     18
Gain in last Hour:     $1,448
Current Average Pledge:     $117.08
Average Hourly Backers Today:     18.0
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours:     64.0
Average Hourly Pledges Today:     $1,448
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours:     $7,610
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour:     13.0
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg:     2.5

Current Total Pledges:     $1,311,224
Current Total Backers:     11,199
Previous Hour Total Pledges:     $1,309,776
Previous Hour Total Backers:     11,181

Random Bones 4 data point for comparison from day 16 of the campaign at 0300 hours: 

$1,309,940.18 10764

These are the stats for Bones 4 at the same point: $718,545.01      6834

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

While I didn't keep up with the ks much today,  it felt more like SW:last jedi then Avengers: endgame as far as how much was brought into the KS overall. (Using 1st weekend vs 2nd weekend sales)

• Like 3

Here's the first of prolly many supporter badges...

The Phantom of the Pizza Dungeon

281864606_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Phantom.jpg.cd9f3c32a8f59d806e67ab2310a0e141.jpg

The Pizza Dungeon's Neon Dragon Pizza Maker

588888008_ReaperBonesVSupporter-PizzaDragon.jpg.c6a39fdcb11c03c48c93bba4a8ab1436.jpg

And of course, Sophie the DM

1850260291_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Sophie.jpg.ca5a682fca1f0cc09f20193d3a765185.jpg

To add these to your signature, simply copy the location (URL) of the image [Right-Click the Pic] and use the "Insert Image from URL" in the "Insert other Media" or you can download a copy to your computer [again Right-Click the Pic] and upload it again within your signature.  Either method works.

Stay tuned and Enjoy!

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 8

So we know kickstarters tend to settle down a bit after the first 2 days, typically, then pick up in the last two.

As this is my first reaper kickstarter (or any for minis) how likely are we to going to unlock another expansion do you all think? 

4 minutes ago, NecroticDamage said:

So we know kickstarters tend to settle down a bit after the first 2 days, typically, then pick up in the last two.

As this is my first reaper kickstarter (or any for minis) how likely are we to going to unlock another expansion do you all think? 

Very likely.   As this Kickstarter has already outperformed Bones 4, and Bones 4 had a total of 5 Expansions, I think the odds are pretty good we'll see more.  A lot can(and will) be achieved in the remaining 29 days!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NecroticDamage said:

Almost certainly. 

Even though things have - and will - slow down, that's still going to mean tens of thousands of dollars a day, most likely. 

Some days it might only unlock a single stretch goal, sure - but, even if they drop to only 50k per day? 

That's still going to mean, over the course of the next 28 days, 1.4 million dollars. That's a lot of stretch goals. which will almost certainly include the third expansion (and maybe more - last year had 5 expansions, including Fan Favorites)

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 3

Just wanted to add, that while things might be appearing to slow down, Reaper are masters at maintaining and renewing excitement throughout the whole process. They know just when to reveal a new goal, or insert some special bonus to keep the buzz alive.   And a slow day for a Reaper Kickstarter would probably still be a stellar day for many other Kickstarters...   

And, I think we've already seen that this KS has the chance to outperform all the Bones KS that have come before.

• Like 2