ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread ((RPM CLOSES December 1st))

2 hours ago, Canadian Brandon said:

I've emailed [email protected] Hopefully I hear back soon. It's not letting me log into pledge manager sadly.

Have you logged in to the Bones 5 pledge manager previously?

Lots of people were having trouble logging in at first because they were making errant assumptions about the PM. If you backed a previous Bones Kickstarter, this PM is new and entirely unrelated to the old one; you must register a new account for this PM. Also, you must make sure you are using the same email as you used to register/log in on Kickstarter, and it must be spelled the exact same way. Yes, capitalization matters. 

Hope that helps. 

• Like 5

I am really torn on the GitD Ship. I have the other one ordered. Part of me wants to buy it to have both. Part of me wants to upgrade the one. Part of me says to stick with what I have pledged for and get more minis with those funds...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HODOR said:

Have they said if the figurehead options will be available in glow in the dark?

Says in the GitD description, the Maiden figure.

Correction, it'll be the Grim Reaper.

8 hours ago, Talae said:

I am really torn on the GitD Ship. I have the other one ordered. Part of me wants to buy it to have both. Part of me wants to upgrade the one. Part of me says to stick with what I have pledged for and get more minis with those funds...

Never was interested in a clear or Glow ship, so I'm safe. It's a neat option but nothing I really want.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HODOR said:

Have they said if the figurehead options will be available in glow in the dark?

Originally, they were going to have the Pirate Maiden as the figurehead for the GITD ship, but they just changed that to the Grim Reaper due to popular demand.  The Grim Reaper figurehead is now going to be made in GITD plastic only, not gray as originally planned.  The other figureheads are only in gray plastic.  They say they can only do the Grim Reaper figurehead in one plastic due to production minimums they must meet.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The new close up shots of cerberus in the greek expansion look fantastic.  Was a little worried about that one but it looks great.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Originally, they were going to have the Pirate Maiden as the figurehead for the GITD ship, but they just changed that to the Grim Reaper due to popular demand.  The Grim Reaper figurehead is now going to be made in GITD plastic only, not gray as originally planned.  The other figureheads are only in gray plastic.  They say they can only do the Grim Reaper figurehead in one plastic due to production minimums they must meet.  

I.. y'know what, I can work with that. 

One GitD Sample! Mwahaha! 

... what? I didn't order the ship. But. I /do/ have all the figureheads locked in. >.>

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

I.. y'know what, I can work with that. 

One GitD Sample! Mwahaha! 

... what? I didn't order the ship. But. I /do/ have all the figureheads locked in. >.>

I actually thought about ordering the GR due to the GiTD materal. Mainly just to see how it is. In the end thou, I think I'll keep my order the way it is. I may add some bases, as I can never have enough bases.

• Like 4

I'll be getting two of the Grim Reaper, then. One to paint over for use on the ship, one to keep GiTD.

• Like 2

Ya know, when I first heard saw it I said it's a nice ship, I'll get one. But I certainly don't need two, even if one of them is a ghost ship. And then I saw the new update. And now I'm getting two :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dwarvenranger said:

Ya know, when I first heard saw it I said it's a nice ship, I'll get one. But I certainly don't need two, even if one of them is a ghost ship. And then I saw the new update. And now I'm getting two :rolleyes:

This is so close to being me. I have the second selected waiting to be paid for. 

• Like 5

On 9/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, ksbsnowowl said:

Have you logged in to the Bones 5 pledge manager previously?

Lots of people were having trouble logging in at first because they were making errant assumptions about the PM. If you backed a previous Bones Kickstarter, this PM is new and entirely unrelated to the old one; you must register a new account for this PM. Also, you must make sure you are using the same email as you used to register/log in on Kickstarter, and it must be spelled the exact same way. Yes, capitalization matters. 

Hope that helps. 

Hey thanks for offering the suggestion, however, yes I had previously logged in multiple times to add and remove things from my list. I have my emails and passwords saved for the site and everything. Yet I still tried typing them in just in case. I tried all of my different email addresses and passwords even though I know which one is the correct one. I even tried the "register email" button but no confirmation email was sent...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Canadian Brandon said:

Hey thanks for offering the suggestion, however, yes I had previously logged in multiple times to add and remove things from my list. I have my emails and passwords saved for the site and everything. Yet I still tried typing them in just in case. I tried all of my different email addresses and passwords even though I know which one is the correct one. I even tried the "register email" button but no confirmation email was sent...

Contact [email protected] and see if he can't help you out.

• Like 4