• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PhantomAsh
      Here's a kickstarter that I thought looked particularly cool - they're flat-based tiles with magnets that can be reconfigured anyway you want. The video in particular looks pretty cool. Already completely funded. Prices are a bit high and ultimately the system's not for me, but I thought perhaps some others might be interested. :)

Mythroll Armory's Magnetiles | Quick & Easy Dungeon Terrain
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/rakshasa-madness

Story
      The Death Knight Rises
      To me there's only one true fallen paladin who, deceived by the darkest forces, broke his oath and became a paragon of hatred and terror. But, I am into classic TTRPGs, so I wanted to rethink the concept. Boris Woloszyn, amazing sculptor that he is, took over and has transformed this idea into a remarkable sets of miniatures.
        The Miniatures
      There are only two. The Minion is 32mm scale and the Fallen Paladin measures 40mm to the top of his head.They will get cast in the crispest of resins. They come unassembled and without bases. 
        The Paladin - doing a gentle spin
       PLAY The Minions
      The Pledge Levels
      There are two. Ones comes with only the Death Knight, the other comes with the Death Knight and two minions.
      The price for only the Death Knight is 15CA$, the set with 1 Death Knight and 2 minions is 35CA$ (less than 30US$). 
      Backerkit will charge max. 14CA$ for postage on top of that.
        Stretch Goals
      We have one and I will unlock it if we reach 10K.
        Add-On's
      We will open a backer kit pledge manager for those that want some extra minis, and we make sure to drop all the suitable Boris stuff in there too.

I want to give you a little preview what to expect in terms of add-on's.

There will be this well known lot sculpted by Boris. 10C$ each. (In case you want to top up to find out what 10K will bring)
      And there will be some 3D printed things (20 Microns, they paint like casts).

1. This lad and his little buddy, because dwarves and gobbos. 8CA$
      2. 3 Halflings on a rampage. 2 female 1 male, because. Also - kettle jump pack. The pacK of 3 plus 2 steam bases will be 20 C$
      I still have more to throw into the mix, but I need to re-watch that episode now.  

Thanks again!
    • By Glitterwolf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kltstudio/inglourious-wizerds?ref=discovery_recommendations

• By Marc
      Kobold Press is thrilled to announce our new Southlands 5th Edition project launches on Nov. 30!

Be the first to be notified when the Kickstarter goes live:
      Southlands Kickstarter

• By KayBee
      I'm about to get a new kickstarter running. I like this one a lot. Really easy to paint and make it look good. You'll need a 3d printer which are coming down severely in price lately for good quality ones.
      This particular set of ruins has an arch theme to it. Images show all unique pieces except for the bridges which have duplicates.
      And the prelaunch link. Due to start Tuesday 8th December https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/ruins-of-generica

• Who's Online   24 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)