Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Waka said:

I got wave 5 America's but now it looks like wave 2 is open. How do you change? 

Hmmm, I thought that I had changed from a Wave 3 to Wave 2 order using the "Manage Your Pledge" button on the top of the page but I've had a little "Your pledge is processing" notice for a while now.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kro said:

Yeah, I did the same, it said successful, but now just tells me I'm in wave 3 and my pledge is processing, and has been for 15minutes straight now..

That's what I'm getting too. 

• Like 2

Got the time out a dozen times trying to get Wave 1, Wave 1 filled, so I started trying to get Wave 2, timed out 3 or so times so I bailed and successfully got a $1 pledge but I went to manage my pledge to try to change over to Wave 2 since there were over 600 spots available at the time....now I'm in processing limbo. Wave 2 is full, but it just keeps telling me processing and won't even let me go to the manage my pledge page to attempt a different Wave. :lol: Oh well, I'll try again later I guess. Hopefully it just doesn't boot me out entirely.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

9 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Nothing I want yet (although the kid adventurers are cute), I'll be staying here on the sidelines watching and waiting.

Same here.

5 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

it's a weird render of it, it doesn't have the tail fins. wonder if it's an older render

Hm, I might not get that one then, if this is the final look.

I liked what we saw earlier better.

Hoping this is not another Argent thing..

• Like 2