Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing it's the first unlock on the next map. Makes sense to finish up Daimyo before leaving the Asian map.

Edit: Though it is entirely possible I'm reading too much into the map aesthetics.

Edited by Pineapple
  • Like 1

I'm really loving all these dragons; its great to see them cover all the D&D chromatics. It would be nice if we could get some more for the metallics and/or maybe the gemstone dragons. Hint, hint. :poke:

Edited by Walrus
Typo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm not quite sure on the armory as I'd love to see larger pics, but since it's included I'm not going to complain ^_^ It's more a case of I don't know what I'd do with it, but I'm sure I could figure out something for it.  Maybe there's a castle, or training ground they could go with coming up... That would be nice... 

6 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Sheesh ... seeing the core set graphics on my monitor, I said "I don't need those kiddies" ... seeing these pictures here, I have to rethink that stance.

Same.  With how small they are I nthe core set graphic I was all "they're near, but not at the top of my list" and then the larger pics come out and I'm all "omg, I WANT to paint those!" 

• Like 3

Wasn't real keen on the Daimyo expansion, but now with the Elementals, Succubus, Angel, Giant Oni, and DRAGON, it makes it just about worthwhile in getting.

Samurai goblins just seem so wrong though.

I'll probably end up getting it at some point during the campaign.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

I'm guessing it's the first unlock on the next map. Makes sense to finish up Daimyo before leaving the Asian map.

Edit: Though it is entirely possible I'm reading too much into the map aesthetics.

They have told us the map graphics mean nothing related to what is going to be unlocked 

• Like 2

Just now, TripleH said:

Wasn't real keen on the Daimyo expansion, but now with the Elementals, Succubus, Angel, Giant Oni, and DRAGON, it makes it just about worthwhile in getting.

Samurai goblins just seem so wrong though.

I'll probably end up getting it at some point during the campaign.

I was the same way.  I really want the giant on I and the skeletons.  The dragon is nice but not sure if it wouldnt be better to just pick them up piecemeal after they hit retail.  Will depend on what else gets unlocked and how much room I have left in the budget.

I wont be keeping up with KS much today.  Awesome Wife's bday today so will be oit and about with her.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

I was the same way.  I really want the giant on I and the skeletons.  The dragon is nice but not sure if it wouldnt be better to just pick them up piecemeal after they hit retail.  Will depend on what else gets unlocked and how much room I have left in the budget.

I wont be keeping up with KS much today.  Awesome Wife's bday today so will be oit and about with her.

I thought the same way for a second, but how much do you think that dragon is going to be, retail?  Probably $30 easy.  The Large Oni would be probably $7.  At that point, might as well buy the KS set, and sell off the dino people and samurai goblins I won't ever use.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ksbsnowowl said:

I thought the same way for a second, but how much do you think that dragon is going to be, retail?  Probably $30 easy.  The Large Oni would be probably $7.  At that point, might as well buy the KS set, and sell off the dino people and samurai goblins I won't ever use.

i suppose that's a point...it's just such a pain to get rid of minis i don't want. I don't have anyone local to trade with, and i don't like selling on ebay. oh wells, i'll have to consider it

• Like 4