Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

3 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I think its funny how almost all of us agree on what colors they should be lol

well the red is most definitely, obviusly, a red haha

i'm calling the last one white because people say it is, to me i'm going to paint it blue :P

Just now, klarg1 said:

This angle actually makes me wonder if I might leave the wings off entirely, and use it as a monstrous, wingless lizard monster.

i want to leave wings off too, and give it a giraffey pattern

• Like 3

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been awhile since I’ve been here, painting was on hold, caught a nasty burn on my hand (fully recovered) and started remodeling our house so I hardly touched bones 4 but this sucked me right in.  Hoping to see a battering ram come up

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Walrus said:

I'm really loving all these dragons; its great to see them cover all the D&D chromatics. It would be nice if we could get some more for the metallics and/or maybe the gemstone dragons. Hint, hint. :poke:

Gemstone dragons would be pretty cool.

I'm excited to have more dragon options, but I want to give credit where it is due: I think this is their third cycle through the classic chromatics in Bones, if you count the conversions from metal in Bones I & II, an the dragon hatchlings.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dwarvenranger said:

You know, I read Buglips posts and I think. 'there's just no way that a goblin is this wise'. Then I had an epiphany, Buglips must have been reincarnated into a goblin. Shall we speculate on what he was before a goblin?

I just do a lot of reading.  Mostly bazooka joe and fortune cookies.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Kro said:

Lol, Ron replied to nearly everything in a chain of messages other than the one asking only about arachno assassins. Do I correctly remember someone saying he doesn't like those? 

yes, that was me pushing his buttons!

Edited by vulture
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2