ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

I'm still debating about some of how things went with the Daimyo expansion, because I was planning on two of those dragons.  I'll need to think a bit more, or just outright ask hubby if he'd want to paint it (an answer I suspect is "yes") 

3 hours ago, icestormganon said:

I feel like I'm saying this too much, but I'm so for this.  I need more non-humans in general.  Some NPC non-human kids would be awesome as well.

I'll tell you what we need, more non-human townsfolk & non-combatants! Its impossible to find a descent selection of those anywhere; give us elven merchants, halfling nobility, orcish farmers, goblin milkmaids, etc.

Anything would be great, really.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I just do a lot of reading.  Mostly bazooka joe and fortune cookies.  

Literacy. More evidence for my reincarnation theory.

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

No likey?

I thinks it more that even though I’ve been promoting the kids minis as being great for characters just starting out, I’d never considered where their characters might end up.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Of all the mythical creatures the centaur is the one I cant stand....
(not hating on the sculpt just the creature in general)

i don't mind centaurs, but i really really dislike satrys myself

3 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Of all the mythical creatures the centaur is the one I cant stand....
(not hating on the sculpt just the creature in general)

Whereas I've made centaurs a playable race in my Pathfinder campaigns, and am generally rather disappointed with the variety of available miniatures. There's none that are wearing heavy armor, for example. I'd love to see a centaur in full-plate, including barding on the horse parts...

• Like 5

i dont' know why but i really like painting centaurs as zebra

zebra stripes are just so fun

27 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Whereas I've made centaurs a playable race in my Pathfinder campaigns, and am generally rather disappointed with the variety of available miniatures. There's none that are wearing heavy armor, for example. I'd love to see a centaur in full-plate, including barding on the horse parts...

i used to play a MMO game that had centaurs as a playable race, and the armor you equipped included horse barding

• Like 6

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I just had an amazing head-cannon: the kiddie hero with the dragon is Hyrekia and Kaladrax. ::o:

Well.. now that reminds me and I need a matching scale Hyrekia to go work my Kalladrax...

• Like 5

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not super familiar with Kickstarter. How do I increase my pledge without losing my place in the wave order?

4 minutes ago, Cam said:

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not super familiar with Kickstarter. How do I increase my pledge without losing my place in the wave order?

Welcome to the place! If I recall correctly, increasing your pledge does not affect your wave. Give it  afew more minutes to make sure.