ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

1 minute ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

Considering I just backed another KS for its cobra hydra, I am in less need of this hydra, but it's still pretty cool.

i backed that too

i still want this one haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

*throws money at the computer screen*

Not specifically... Though there are dino races for D&D... I just think they're great. I've started working on the sci-fi ones this week. 

There's the saurials in the Forgotten Realms, though I don't think they've made them a 5E race yet.

image.png.a6a129424c40e4982072081f79b335f8.png

• Like 5

Been awhile since I’ve been here, painting was on hold, caught a nasty burn on my hand (fully recovered) and started remodeling our house so I hardly touched bones 4 but this sucked me right in.  Hoping to see a battering ram come up

Did the power armor guy from the chromosome coal in bones 4 hit retail yet

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i backed that too

i still want this one haha

Which is this other one? Would like to see an image.

I see a few ppl mentioning a hecatonacheries. I think I mentioned it first. I need one. Would love if that was the big surprise for this Kickstarter along with a ship. I doubt they would do it.  But I can dream.  50 heads and 100 arms would be crazy to mold.

Sanjay

Edited by StarFyre

24 minutes ago, Limey72 said:

Been awhile since I’ve been here, painting was on hold, caught a nasty burn on my hand (fully recovered) and started remodeling our house so I hardly touched bones 4 but this sucked me right in.  Hoping to see a battering ram come up

Welcome back @Limey72 glad the burn has healed. The Bones Bulldog hasn't been released to retail yet. But the last couple of months have seen an increase in the releases from B4.

• Thanks 1

greek odyssey expansion. 

this could be so cool.

its my most anticipated expansion.  

I guess we will see.... 

8 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

Sanjay

Its from the Desert of the Dead Kickstarter - 

I backed for just a sphinx instead of the cobra hydra, but its pretty cool looking. 

it can be preordered now for the KS price 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

I see a few ppl mentioning a hecatonacheries. I think I mentioned it first. I need one. Would love if that was the big surprise for this Kickstarter along with a ship. I doubt they would do it.  But I can dream.  50 heads and 100 arms would be crazy to mold.

Sanjay

it's from Desert of the Dead kickstarter

i figure they're different enough for me, one being a cobra and other could be more tropical painted

719bdd1881e4f14f4cbb4b63d728de49_original.png

• Like 1

Already inside of 4k!

Edit: and now just about 2.5K. Should hopefully see the Daimyo 3 unlock tomorrow as well!

Edited by Pineapple
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, haldir said:

Still on the fence with Damiyo expansion. Part 3 helped but overall eh.

actually, part 3 has made me less likely to get:( Maybe I'll throw it on last like I did chronoscope in bones 4. Kinda happy I got all the expansions last kickstarter though.

And I thought Goroloth was an addition to core set, not and add-on?

2 hours ago, Limey72 said:

If you mean this one, then no, not yet

image.png.8e98214843d1b0a57c68c41dc83d39c6.png

• Thanks 1