Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

6 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

actually, part 3 has made me less likely to get:( Maybe I'll throw it on last like I did chronoscope in bones 4. Kinda happy I got all the expansions last kickstarter though.

And I thought Goroloth was an addition to core set, not and add-on?

think he was always an add on

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I would very much love an expansion with Mesoamerican mythology. There are so many unique creatures in it. ::):

That would be cool.  Have you ever taken part in any of the KS created by Paymaster Games?  Their Going Native KSs have been very interesting.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

Soooo ... who was it saying we'd hit the next stretch goal tomorrow? Looking at the thing, we're only about $200 short.. >.>

Yep, nearly there.

Doubt we'll see any more goals on the map, though.  At least not until after we unlock the Daimyo 3 set, and actually get onto the 4th map.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kodiakbear said:

That would be cool.  Have you ever taken part in any of the KS created by Paymaster Games?  Their Going Native KSs have been very interesting.

I have. I'm loving the hell out of his takes on the local mythos. Wish a few more companies would do those; they're fascinating.

Even though I can never remember if its Uktena or Utkena.. ^^;

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

There's the saurials in the Forgotten Realms, though I don't think they've made them a 5E race yet.

Dragonbait in Tomb of Annihilation is a saurial, but he’s a lone NPC.  They didn’t provide stat blocks for any others.  There are pterafolk in there but they’re classified as monstrosities.

Here’s Dragonbait:

66DB8860-82C3-4B69-B2BD-9FDE0C02F8FD.thumb.jpeg.fe89010dbf945a64ab6cb25f3514c19b.jpeg

Edited by rubegon
forgot the picture

11 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Hit it.  Armory unlocked!

Wow - someone is working late on a Saturday at Reaper.  They just posted an update!

Or can they set these to auto-post when they hit a goal?

——

Guess not - this is Ed I think?

90016AC0-0C9B-4B84-81A3-042A2DA88D2B.thumb.jpeg.c43409bedf0464b2bba9bd900bfb6595.jpeg

Edited by rubegon
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

There's the saurials in the Forgotten Realms, though I don't think they've made them a 5E race yet.

image.png.a6a129424c40e4982072081f79b335f8.png

18 minutes ago, rubegon said:

Dragonbait in Tomb of Annihilation is a saurial, but he’s a lone NPC.  They didn’t provide stat blocks for any others.  There are pterafolk in there but they’re classified as monstrosities.

Here’s Dragonbait:

66DB8860-82C3-4B69-B2BD-9FDE0C02F8FD.thumb.jpeg.fe89010dbf945a64ab6cb25f3514c19b.jpeg

I was wondering if they had released the Saurials as PC races or not. If not, well I had been thinking of running some 2nd ed again. Would be a good time to do so I think. All of them but the T-rex are official saurials I believe. (I'd heve to dig out my book of humanoids to be sure)

22 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

I have. I'm loving the hell out of his takes on the local mythos. Wish a few more companies would do those; they're fascinating.

Even though I can never remember if its Uktena or Utkena.. ^^;

You should also check out Crucible Crush's Flint and Feather. It's a Historical wargame for the Pre contact era of the Huron- Iroquois war, but there are a few mythical monsters as well. Though just for the Great Lakes and Eastern nations. The antlered snake that I don't remember the name of is awesome, but I like Paymaster's Flying Head better.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 3