Jump to content

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread


ladystorm

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Based on discussion happening in the KS comments, it sounds like it might be a three-headed troll, with Ron's, Ed's, and... someone else's heads.

 

I only just now noticed the Trebuchet add-on is $8, unlike the first two, which were $6.  I should be more observant.

I'm going to guess the Justin Doll's head

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Number Based on 1300-1400 Reaper time today:
Current Total Pledges: $1,580,612
Current Total Backers: 12,918
Total to Next Goal: $1,600,000
To go to Next Goal $19,388
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 2.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 9.2
   
Gain in last Hour: $8,621
New Backers This Hour: 35
Total Gain Today: $20,165
Total Gain 24 Hours: $50,771
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $2,275
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $2,115
Current Average Pledge: $122.36
Average Hourly Backers Today: 11.6
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 11.4
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $1,571,991
Previous Hour Total Backers: 12,883
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting, someone on Facebook just noticed the standing harpy is basically the sea hag with wings added and new legs...

 

 

2 minutes ago, Crowley said:

 

Number Based on 1300-1400 Reaper time today:
Current Total Pledges: $1,580,612
Current Total Backers: 12,918
Total to Next Goal: $1,600,000
To go to Next Goal $19,388
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 2.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 9.2
   
Gain in last Hour: $8,621
New Backers This Hour: 35
Total Gain Today: $20,165
Total Gain 24 Hours: $50,771
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $2,275
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $2,115
Current Average Pledge: $122.36
Average Hourly Backers Today: 11.6
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 11.4
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $1,571,991
Previous Hour Total Backers: 12,883

 

 

Wow, look at the change in Hours to Next Goal compared to last hour!  The Greek reveal really had an impact!

 

 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Based on discussion happening in the KS comments, it sounds like it might be a three-headed troll, with Ron's, Ed's, and... someone else's heads.

 

 

To be honest, I hope it's just generic heads. I like Ed & Ron, but I really don't want to see them every time I need to use a figure like that. I guess they are just trying to please their fans in all.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, haldir said:

 

To be honest, I hope it's just generic heads. I like Ed & Ron, but I really don't want to see them every time I need to use a figure like that. I guess they are just trying to please their fans in all.

If we do wind up with the Ed/Ron/Justin giant, I'm wondering if there don't be a "fan favorites" at the end, as those models are being added as backer goals.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Wow, look at the change in Hours to Next Goal compared to last hour!  The Greek reveal really had an impact!

thats what happens with cool content :) 

 

So i was hoping for $200 max, and friend was $150 so i pledged 350 on day #1 (backer #140 or something).  Now. in my tracking sheet i put in some estimated #s for stuff ($50 for expansions since expected that, $14 for other dragons, etc).  So i raised mine to 250. Friend is at $288.  just raised our total to 538. 

 

Bones 4 was $400 for me...$200 for him.  this is gonna be ugly. hehe wife will not be pleased. gotta sell more stuff to cover cost.  heheheh

 

Sanjay

Edited by StarFyre
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Is anyone else hoping for ten or so more columns to round out the entire (mainstream/commonly known) pantheon? I'm really hoping for columns of Athena, Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, etc...

 

I'd love this!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Is anyone else hoping for ten or so more columns to round out the entire (mainstream/commonly known) pantheon? I'm really hoping for columns of Athena, Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, etc...

While a cool idea, I don't envision it happening. They'll probably leave it at these two statues, sadly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, StarFyre said:

to be fair, i want the underwater one for the eye of the deep.  unless there's a colossal kraken or so, i could see myself selling models from a set like that.  

honestly,  my dragon turtle project has put me off from dealing with underwater stuff for a while hehe.

 

** Assumption is that the Eye of the Deep is part of the underwater expansion

 

Sanjay


The existing Bones kraken is pretty darned big. I wouldn’t put it past Reaper to put out another one, but I wouldn’t bet heavily on it either.

 

...of course I also wouldn’t mind being wrong on this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, klarg1 said:


The existing Bones kraken is pretty darned big. I wouldn’t put it past Reaper to put out another one, but I wouldn’t bet heavily on it either.

 

...of course I also wouldn’t mind being wrong on this.

its not kraken sized :P :P :P    sadly, i had that, and i sold it at the time. now, i actually could use it but too expensive to buy it again :( but i may have too.  i need the tentacles for something.  Then, hoping for a larger kraken but even a partial is good. large body, and tentacles sticking out of water.  There are some like this already from other companies.  may end up getting one of those at some pt.


Sanjay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

So I saw this expansion and go so excited I decided to throw more money at the KS, then I realized I still haven't gotten up to my initial pledge with this one added.  Is it weird that I was a little sad because I wanted to add money but didn't need to yet? :unsure:


Not at all. I think the Greek expansion is going to be the thing that finally pushes me over my initial pledge, and even then, not by all that much.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

    • By zemjw
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giochiuniti/pathfinder-arena
       
       

       
       
      Already well over fund target, with 19 days to go
    • By Guindyloo
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kontraros/order-of-cthulhu
       
      This is funded with 10 days left to go. There are busts, 75mm, 38mm and a couple of kickstarter exclusives.
       
      Miniature's Den is currently painting the female bust and will be working on a few more pieces on his twitch streams: https://www.twitch.tv/miniaturesden
       



       

       

    • By GreyHorde
      A small but creative series of Garden Gnome miniatures by sculptor Tom Mason. Search for his name in the Reaper figure finder and you'll see some of his other work.
       
      The Gnome Guard
       
      “The Gnome Guard” expands on the world of “The Adventures of Little Knife and Kronan” & ”The Goblin Menace” by introducing the stalwart guards of the garden.
       
      One of the world’s most timeless lawn decorations can now come to life on your tabletop. Whether you need comparably adorable force to face off against other pint-sized foes, or you’re just obsessed with garden gnomes, these miniatures will make a great addition to any collection.
       
       
      I have a few preview gnomes on my painting workbench. They are great! Small, simple, metal, easy to paint, but full of personality. [/unsolicited review]
       
    • By Grumpy Gnome
      Another “large collection of miniatures” kickstarters, reminiscent of the recent Blacklist Games Fantasy kickstarters.

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nextlevelminiatures/next-level-miniatures-dragons-hoard-miniatures-vol-1/

      I am tempted, even though it covers a lot of things we already have.
       
    • By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own
       

       





       
      Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:
       
      I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

       
      Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

       
×
×
  • Create New...