Current Average Pledge: $122.55
Average Hourly Backers Today: 13.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 12.5
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $1,580,612
Previous Hour Total Backers: 12,918
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
On 10/3/2019 at 2:37 AM, Thrym said:

Here's the first of prolly many supporter badges...

The Phantom of the Pizza Dungeon

281864606_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Phantom.jpg.cd9f3c32a8f59d806e67ab2310a0e141.jpg

The Pizza Dungeon's Neon Dragon Pizza Maker

588888008_ReaperBonesVSupporter-PizzaDragon.jpg.c6a39fdcb11c03c48c93bba4a8ab1436.jpg

And of course, Sophie the DM

1850260291_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Sophie.jpg.ca5a682fca1f0cc09f20193d3a765185.jpg

To add these to your signature, simply copy the location (URL) of the image [Right-Click the Pic] and use the "Insert Image from URL" in the "Insert other Media" or you can download a copy to your computer [again Right-Click the Pic] and upload it again within your signature.  Either method works.

Stay tuned and Enjoy!

8 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

How do I obtain the banner for bones 5 supporter? I am backing and in wave 2. Would love to have that sweet banner swag for my signature on here. Thanks in advance for the help!

And some more...

On 10/4/2019 at 1:09 AM, Thrym said:

And for today I have added the following Bones V Supporter badges...

Bert holding Sir Forscale (Bert needed something in his hand)

3894040_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Bert.jpg.d1e35bb45070ff3999c5dc2865bf2294.jpg

Andi with a pair of red flowers in her hair

284448231_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Andi.jpg.19eac750c4dca17d7b3cc62c6bc6055e.jpg

And Monique and her love of Parm

467481712_ReaperBonesVSupporter-Monique.jpg.1ad964ee7bd9b3b9d58b20a58843e6f4.jpg

The first set of badges is located here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88310-reaper-bones-5-enthusiasm-and-commentary-thread/&do=findComment&comment=1877499

To add these to your signature, simply copy the location (URL) of the image [Right-Click the Pic] and use the "Insert Image from URL" in the "Insert other Media" or you can download a copy to your computer [again Right-Click the Pic] and upload it again within your signature.  Either method works.

Stay tuned and Enjoy!

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I answered a spanish speaker in the comments that based on discussion here the FF2 expansion was coming, but probably at the end of the campaign and I think Ron confirmed that.

I couldn’t remember if it had been reported that Ron positively confirmed that already - does anyone know/remember where that came up?

BF569F14-601A-44EB-A41A-092C021118C8.thumb.jpeg.a41936f2a68032dbaf158f250106b16a.jpeg

PS - I didn’t realize you could reply to a comment on the KS before I got this email.  Is that only for Reaper peeps, or is it an app issue?  I can’t see how to do it in the iPhone KS app.

1 minute ago, rubegon said:

I answered a spanish speaker in the comments that based on discussion here the FF2 expansion was coming, but probably at the end of the campaign and I think Ron confirmed that.

I couldn’t remember if it had been reported that Ron positively confirmed that already - does anyone know/remember where that came up?

BF569F14-601A-44EB-A41A-092C021118C8.thumb.jpeg.a41936f2a68032dbaf158f250106b16a.jpeg

PS - I didn’t realize you could reply to a comment on the KS before I got this email.  Is that only for Reaper peeps, or is it an app issue?  I can’t see how to do it in the iPhone KS app.

You can only reply from the actual website. The apps don't have that feature

• Thanks 1

The twitch stream is live, and they should be showing some of the Greek Expansion stuff in about 15 minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures

Someone asked how big the siege engines will be, and the answer was somewhat muddled, but it sounded like "big" (he later said "the big side of medium" which is an odd statement, given the scale of D&D... No clue if he meant that in reference to Medium = 1 inch or not)

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

I’m enjoying the contrast between the excitement being shown for this latest expansion and my own blasé look towards it, and the near opposite positions for the daimyo set. The asian theme has so many that I like, yet nothing has tickled my fancy so far on the Mediterranean front.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for everyone to be excited. Just goes to show what a weird and wide cross section the hobby has.

I'm kind of like that with the Dungeon Dwellers expansion vs. the others:  I think the Dungeon Dwellers expansion was loaded with win even if it does have a couple of minis we've seen before, and I don't get the complaining about it - it's my favorite so far of the three expansions.

But, I agree completely:  I'm happy with the Kickstarter, and happy to see other people excited, and, like you, fascinated with that broad cross-section.

It's kind of like the way there's a vocal part of that cross-section that is excited by bigger and bigger monsters and terrain pieces, large-scale figures, and busts, while I like smaller, more practically manageable, tabletop dungeon-crawl-friendly minis, and don't get so excited for pirate ships and gargantuan dragons and the like...  that vocal cross-section isn't wrong, none of us are - it's just that Reaper's base of fans and backers contains a really diverse group of hobbyists of all sorts....

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Someone asked how big the siege engines will be, and the answer was somewhat muddled, but it sounded like "big" (he later said "the big side of medium" which is an odd statement, given the scale of D&D... No clue if he meant that in reference to Medium = 1 inch or not)

also keep in mind reaper stuff is generally smaller than the offiical D&D lines (GF9 collector series and wizkids nolzurs)

sanjay

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Loim said:

Well it looks like I'm in. I'll be going for some of the add-ons, and I hope there will be a way to take certain pieces of the core set, as I don't want all of it.

If they follow previous policy on the Core Set they will have subsets available, based on the heat sealed bags containing related figures once Pledge Manager opens.

GEM

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Piata said:

I just wish Reaper had a better way of taking requests. E.g.,  a list of models people have requested and a way for others to vote for those requests.

That is a tremendous amount of extra work which would fall on Kit's shoulders and at a time when he already has extra work to do with managing the Kickstarter Page on top of his regular IT duties.

GEM

The fact that it looks so easy from your side of the screen means the hard work being done in the background is being done efficiently and correctly.

• Thanks 2