Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

9 minutes ago, NyarlaBcn said:

"Encounter: Spiders of Emrith Kul"

sounds... cool! 

Encounter meant to be included on core?

EDIT: I see, It doesn't. Hard pass for me, too pricy for what it is. 

2 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

It is pricey...and while I don’t need spiders... those four web encrusted victims are certainly cool. Trying to decide if it’s worth it for them and the terrain...

$14 is too pricey for all those minis?? :blink: This is an instant "YES PLEASE!" from me! 

• Like 7

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Crowley said:

$14 is too pricey for all those minis?? :blink: This is an instant "YES PLEASE!" from me! 

It's an exposition piece; having this in consideration... yes, IMO it's a bit pricy. 

BUT I love it how many others love that add-on and see it as something finally exciting: that's great and makes the KS more interesting ^^ 

Edited by NyarlaBcn
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

I am in favor of the new Encounter packages. They're an excellent tool for new and/or lazy GMs.

But I have enough spiders. Ugh, spiders :zombie:

I keep saying it at every KS, but we are in dire need of PEACOCK JUMPING SPIDERS!

'Cuz they're cute.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TaleSpinner said:

It's only tuesday and I've seen this video randomly pop up like 8 different places already since sunday.  I haven't even heard the song since like 1981, suddenly I can't escape it.  Is there a secret holiday I missed or something?  

Well... Happy Bilbo Week Everybody!  Buy a $14 add-on to celebrate!

• Haha 12

10 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

I keep saying it at every KS, but we are in dire need of PEACOCK JUMPING SPIDERS!

'Cuz they're cute.

YES!

And I thoroughly support the Encounters setup for add-ons. Lazy DMs need toys too!

• Like 4

Anyone else notice they are no longer updating the core package? The last 5 or so updates have been add-ons and expansions. I know adding to the core doesn't encourage people to increase their pledges but it would be nice to see a little more.

• Like 2

Just now, Piata said:

Anyone else notice they are no longer updating the core package? The last 5 or so updates have been add-ons and expansions. I know adding to the core doesn't encourage people to increase their pledges but it would be nice to see a little more.

there will be more. as the total gets higher and higher it has to be spread out a bit more

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Sanael said:

14 bucks for the ruined shrine is a no-brainer for me.

Wait, there are spider victims and a halfling included?

I don't need the spiders, but I'm not sad about them.

MOAR ENCOUNTERS PLEASE!

Yes! This! The encounters are great!!

1 minute ago, Piata said:

Eh, don't worry, more is coming!

• Like 2