Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

ah, well it was in front of her spot where she was sitting, not in front of his, so i naturally thought it was hers

they share a station but they do have two seats, and i thought his work was in front of him

The figures often get shoved to her station because he does a lot of the setup for their classes in his and needs the room.

• Like 1

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

image.thumb.png.45497a6af2338af78c95c9ed250e9838.png

Ok, so...sigh...The only thing I would want are the bodies...I have plenty of spiders and I dont really like those.  Bilbo is a good addition.  The terrain piece....why does it look like a set of stairs leading to a statue.  it even has safety rails...Is there a door behind the statue?

I supposed you could cut one...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Ok, so...sigh...The only thing I would want are the bodies...I have plenty of spiders and I dont really like those.  Bilbo is a good addition.  The terrain piece....why does it look like a set of stairs leading to a statue.  it even has safety rails...Is there a door behind the statue?

Perhaps the relief (not really a statue, imo, as it is not in the round) conceals a secret door.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Halfling in PLATE armor!!

Good catch! I hadn't noticed that. Excellent.

4 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Why wouldn't you approach a venerated statue of your local saint or something up some stairs?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

The figures often get shoved to her station because he does a lot of the setup for their classes in his and needs the room.

i see. well i didn't purposely forget him, just happened that everything about it seemed to indicate it was her work, not his

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Ask @Cyradis, she’s our local rock enthusiast :lol: 

The spider encounter is a shoe in, for sure. Just the terrain piece makes it worth it!

Yes, granite can be pink! A little bit of a duller pink, but absolutely it does. Potassium rich feldspars will make it pinkish, and sodium rich feldspars make it more whiteish.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

I like the encounter structure they're using. A terrain piece, some monsters, and some other stuff, each of which is independently useful but also combines very well together.

The real question is.  Is it going to end up being like Dragons dont share?  Where everything is a bundle only come retail.  If they dont break it up at retail thats gonna kill it for me.

2 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

The real question is.  Is it going to end up being like Dragons dont share?  Where everything is a bundle only come retail.  If they dont break it up at retail thats gonna kill it for me.

No reason to worry. After all, you're getting it in the Kickstarter, right?

DDS did sell the adventurers separately, but I can see why you might like to have had the terrain and dragon broken out as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

No reason to worry. After all, you're getting it in the Kickstarter, right?

DDS did sell the adventurers separately, but I can see why you might like to have had the terrain and dragon broken out as well.

That is exactly what I wanted the dragon and terrain separate.  
Just like this one I want the bodies separate from everything, as I dont really have interest in this one with exception of the bodies and probably the halfling  

EDIT: I also mean at retail.  I dont need them separate in the kickstarter.   If they do great but Its not going to matter to me.

Edited by Bane Of Humanity