Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Thats the ting...I need LOTS of bodies....I cant justify that kind of purchase.

The web-husks aren't really available elsewhere, so they're the only thing that I could see Reaper potentially making separately. But if I were to place bets on it, I would guess Inarah is correct about this.

• Like 4

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently in for $300. That's as much as I pledged in Bones 4 during the campaign. My final total was a little under $600 after adding in the PM. I'm not sure I can go much higher right now (and the Missus might not be happy with me where I'm at already). There's a remarkable amount of really cool stuff in this set despite me having already backed so many other Bones KSs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just clarification for those who don't realize from the picture, the "statue" with the first little arch of wall behind it, should be a separate piece from the stairs & alcove. They showed the statue piece on Reaper Live or some iteration of the Twitch stream last week. 

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm pumped for the spider and halfling expansion.

To my knowledge, the only large-sized spider that Reaper has in Bones is the Giant Spider by Gene Van Horne, and that large-sized spider is a little on the small side.

The Vermin: Spiders by Kevin Williams are medium-sized and the Cave Spider by Kevin Williams is huge-sized.

Two updated large-sized spiders fill a need.

Plus, MOAR HALFLINGS.

I, too, hope that the set will be broken up down the road, though, so I can collect multiple spiders without having to buy multiple terrain pieces.

Edited by criticalhit
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, cosxcam said:

I was hoping to keep my pledge under $200, but it's looking closer to $250. :unsure:

Yeah, I'm finding my pledge gradually creeping up.  I'm waiting for the Greek expansion to fully fund then I'll probably be adding that too.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rignes said:

Yeah, I'm finding my pledge gradually creeping up.  I'm waiting for the Greek expansion to fully fund then I'll probably be adding that too.  

Same :d

Right now my pledge is 200$, right now my idea is to just pledge for: 

- Core 

- Greek Expansion 

- Storm Giant/s 

- Every one of the 5 chromatic dragons 

- Probably a couple monsters/creatures like the dragonmen or the goroloth. 

That gives me an expected contribution of about 300$ tops. We'll see if I can keep it at that. But assuming there will be a BIG creature just like Argent, Ma'al or just a big scenario piece that will finally convince me... 

Edited by NyarlaBcn
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rignes said:

Greek is unlikely for me unless there's something really cool. My Mythic Battles Pantheon 1.5 kickstarter has me covered for most of what could be in there. Likely in for the underwater expansion, core set, and both encounters so far.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, criticalhit said:

I'm pumped for the spider and halfling expansion.

To my knowledge, the only large-sized spider that Reaper has in Bones is the Giant Spider by Gene Van Horne, and that large-sized spider is a little on the small side.

The Vermin: Spiders by Kevin Williams are medium-sized and the Cave Spider by Kevin Williams is huge-sized.

Two updated large-sized spiders fill a need.

Plus, MOAR HALFLINGS.

I, too, hope that the set will be broken up down the road, though, so I can collect multiple spiders without having to buy multiple terrain pieces.

Well, there’s cadirith from bones 1. She fills up my palm. 

Or is that too big?

7F5AE878-2D64-45A9-AFB4-0CEE354B048D.jpeg.42de360587da9cc6f63d053459e4e619.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2