ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, TGP said:

What was incorrect about it?

I was trying to say exactly what everyone “correcting” me was saying. I just picked different words. 

Kroas did not state whether he had ever pledged any money or not.

I don’t get it. 

10 hours ago, rubegon said:

I think it’s because you suggested pledging $14, and then gave an example of purchasing a $14 item in PM, vs paying a 20% up charge for it.  It sounded like you meant that they had to pledge the total amount for the items they want to buy or they would have pay an up charge.

I knew what you meant, but it was probably good to clear it up for anyone that isn’t familiar with how the Bones PMs worked in the past.

My apologies, TGP. I think I read your post a bit fast and thought you meant what rubegon posted above. Now that I re-read it, I can see your post was correct, but also how a new pledger could misunderstand. 

Re: stats - I find it most interesting that the average new backers per hour (based on my non-mathematical observations) seems to be between 15 and 20. Every hour! That's awesome! :wow:

Re: pledge manager - I'm afraid to plug in what I want cuz I'm scared what the total will be, and the KS has only been live for a week.... :wacko:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Re: pledge manager - I'm afraid to plug in what I want cuz I'm scared what the total will be, and the KS has only been live for a week.... :wacko:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Yeah... I've been tracking mine all along. It... is gonna hurt come November... 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

pledge manager - I'm afraid to plug in what I want cuz I'm scared what the total will be, and the KS has only been live for a week.... :wacko:

After I told hubby the total of our tally, and the fact that there’s three weeks left, he said “I guess we’re spending $1000 in this, huh.” :rolleyes: :lol: :wacko:

• Like 5
  • Haha 14

I know it could all come screeching to a halt in the next week or two, but it really seems like Reaper has a runaway train on their hands with this Kickstarter.  There's a real high excitement with this one.   It will be wild to see where it ends up.  It could be historic! 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

After I told hubby the total of our tally, and the fact that there’s three weeks left, he said “I guess we’re spending $1000 in this, huh.” :rolleyes: :lol: :wacko:

I just upped my pledge to $750, and we still probably have 2 or 3 expansions unseen!

• Like 9