Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

5 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Something subtle, that would appeal to both fantasy and Sci-Fi folks....like an IMEF main battle tank.... ::D:

A tank?  Oh no, I want like... Five different tanks. 

I'd gladly accept a tank, a walker, and maybe some heavy infantry weapons with different options too... 

• Like 5

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Something subtle, that would appeal to both fantasy and Sci-Fi folks....like an IMEF main battle tank.... ::D:

A 28mm tank I could live with that...

9 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Its funny because this is exactly what I imagined with Ed, Ron and Dave

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

If we follow the food theme for the backer goals....perhaps some sort of dessert?   They already had dire....maybe devil food cake?  A mold with little bits of mashmallow in it?  Fruitcake?   Kale? How evil do they want to go??

A haggis in a tam?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

If we follow the food theme for the backer goals....perhaps some sort of dessert?   They already had dire....maybe devil food cake?  A mold with little bits of mashmallow in it?  Fruitcake?   Kale? How evil do they want to go??

Pineapple on pizza?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

How about a succucake.  A succubus Cheese cake.....The ultimate temptation...

Edited by Bane Of Humanity
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

26 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I like the idea of a dire fruitcake....

9 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Pineapple on pizza?

That's delicious.  If it happens to be terrorizing you, feel free to send it my way.  I'll make sure it's dealt with properly, and humanely...  Scratch that last part, IT WILL BE DEVOURED!  ....Triply so if there's pepperoni too.  Mmm, Pepperoni and pineapple pizza.

4 minutes ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

How about a succucake.  A succubus Cheese cake.....The ultimate temptation...

Oh my, that would be a new way to die.  Death by cheesecake.

4 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

image.png.4d2bb11730e14397bd7366cc9ff4c02e.png

Is that from...  Unglued, or one of the equivalent sets?

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Every year (or almost every year?) they release a limited edition holiday card that they give out to employees.

They also get sent to premiere Wizards retailers (i.e., stores that run lots of Magic). I used to run a "Christmas in July" tournament with the holiday card as first prize; they're unusable in tournaments, but usually reasonably valuable to collectors.

• Like 6