Total Gain 24 Hours: $89,067
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $3,652
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $3,587
Current Average Pledge: $125.92
Average Hourly Backers Today: 16.1
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 17.4
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $1,702,406
Previous Hour Total Backers: 13,531

Bit of a slowdown, but that's to be expected. Should still be a pre-lunch unlock tomorrow. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, TaleSpinner said:

Whelp, I just did the calculations and officially went over mi initial pledge, so I upped it by $100, because I know I will use it; of course I know a bit more of what is coming so...::P:

No fair:( 

7 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Went ahead and tallied up everything I want... $526 :wacko: and that’s not counting multiple copies of the kid adventures or the pizza dragon. Or, you know, all the other stuff that hasn’t been show yet :wacko:

ooh I feel better now that mine is only $450 :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

I figure I'm doomed and will end up getting at least one of everything.  The real question is how much money I can afford to put up now versus adding to the pledge manager later in monthly payments.  (The pledge manager doesn't charge interest...)

Plus, how much of a dent will it put in my monthly Reaper ordering. It's been a steady 40$ a month since the beginning of the year, and the rest of the Bones 4 models will be getting released soontm.

• Like 3

Pledge manager Core 120, greeks 50, add-ons 62:  = 232 only 32 over budget. not good for this early. 

transparent shadow dragon? 

sigh.

did that work last time?  I think I would be happier just priming it with brown liner and moving forward. 

I like the sculpt as much or better than Aganzarak, but I would prefer it solid. 

Does anyone have a good experience with clear Kyphelus?   I enjoyed painting the solid version. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

sigh.

did that work last time?  I think I would be happier just priming it with brown liner and moving forward. 

I like the sculpt as much or better than Aganzarak, but I would prefer it solid. 

Does anyone have a good experience with clear Kyphelus?   I enjoyed painting the solid version. 

they paint up easy enough in solids if you want to ignore the transparency

mine will most likely not stay transparent, except maybe in some of hte spikes

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

Pledge manager Core 120, greeks 50, add-ons 62:  = 232 only 32 over budget. not good for this early. 

sigh.

Yeah... I don't intend to keep a big tubby dragon transparent. Unless that sucker is hollow enough for some cool LED effects, but I doubt that, and I'm too lazy to carve that out!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1