Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

Just now, OneBoot said:

Huh. Unless they used the wrong graphic, the Stone Golem is already a Bones figure. 

I mean, it's a cool figure and I'm happy to get another, but still a bit puzzled. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

If it's the same one, perhaps this one will be in Bones Black?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

I dont even see that on the list...and what happened to 7?

1000  left in wave 7. I just found the first one with spaces left. refresh your campaign page maybe?

6 also has lots left.

Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Yea...like the red dragon....

damn it...I must stop jinxing it....

no no no no dragons in the expansion, only as add ons D= i need those good KS deals without having to buy a whole stinkin expansion for it

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Huh. Unless they used the wrong graphic, the Stone Golem is already a Bones figure. 

I mean, it's a cool figure and I'm happy to get another, but still a bit puzzled. 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

Didn't someone say that it was reissued as a larger version? Like they did for most of the Bones 1 giants.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

Capture.JPG

Actually in my hand, once the KS fulfills...:lol:

Thou, from what I've seen your renders are very close to what we'll get so excited either way.

• Like 3

Just now, lexomatic said:

1000  left in wave 7. I just found the first one with spaces left. refresh your campaign page maybe?

Now its there but for some reason it doesnt matter which one I go for it still takes me to a blank page

• Like 1

I was so confused when I tried to pledge about 20 minutes ago and there were no options.

Then suddenly waves 5-8 were there AND someone dropped their wave 3 pledge so I grabbed that!

Dang so now I am in on Wave 3!  Good times.

• Like 8

Just now, Cranky Dog said:

Didn't someone say that it was reissued as a larger version? Like they did for most of the Bones 1 giants.

Let's hope that this one is much bigger.

If it's the same one but only included because it is in Bones Black, then I do hope it will be the only one.

Not looking forward on so many minis that already exist.

At a glance the New Stone Golem is probably reskinned for HD or something. Little larger, the render has more details than the current version, etc

• Like 1

Just now, Bane Of Humanity said:

Now its there but for some reason it doesnt matter which one I go for it still takes me to a blank page

Good luck. I can't help with that. No clue.

• Like 1