Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lexomatic said:

No spam. I get notice of backing and is successful funding and nothing else. I'll have to check options but I don't think I've ever changed anything

You can always see them anyway under the Updates tap at the top of e Kickstarter page. Those are the same ones that get emailed to all the backers. 

• Like 2

Those look useful as elves or drow, either one.  I like.

7 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I really hope Reaper takes their time in its design and have a lot of open communication with the manufacturer so we don’t end up with issues where the manufacturer treats it like manufacturing a toy and not a hobbyist item like they did with Baba Yagas hut.

What happened with Baba Yaga's Hut?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ksbsnowowl said:

A miscommunication between Reaper and their Chinese producer. The legs on the hut were supposed to be separate but they arrived permanently attached. And many were cockeyed, resulting in a lot of problems for folks trying to straighten or remove them.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

The legs were originally intended to be removable, if I understand correctly, but the manufacturer thought it was a one piece item. By the time the issue was discovered it was too late for changes.

Ninja'd again! :ph34r:

Edited by Skallabjorn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4