Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, think I fixed it. Somehow I hit <shift> + <insert> at some point. Apparently this toggles between insert and typeover modes in the forum program.

5 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Is that Dollars, Kroner, Pound Sterling, Bitcoin, Rubles, Dinar, Cowrie Shells, Shekels, Martian Flergles, or Aldebaran Universal Credits?

GEM

Low Life Clams.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I voided my factory warranty. Several times. You know those warranties get voided the moment you add in any sort of aftermarket mods ::P:

Makes Bones Classic models a good fit for me. Makes modding easier. It's a quality I find Bones Black is missing. And wow that was a helluva reach to put this back on topic :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

16 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

awww

a bit older than mine :)

Sanjay

13 and 10 - the damn things grow like weeds and make me older every day.

Cherish every day with your little ones.  They’re always amazing, but in new ways all the time.

I always love what they are now, but at the same time I really miss all the things they were, you know?

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

I voided my factory warranty. Several times. You know those warranties get voided the moment you add in any sort of aftermarket mods ::P:

Makes Bones Classic models a good fit for me. Makes modding easier. It's a quality I find Bones Black is missing. And wow that was a helluva reach to put this back on topic :ph34r:

Then mine was voided when I hit puberty and went from farsighted to myopic with astigmatism over one summer.

GEM

20 minutes ago, Skallabjorn said:

"It's not the years, it's the mileage"

And it's not so much the mileage as the condition of the road.

Some of those miles have been over mighty rough pathways.

But I wouldn't turn aside even knowing what I know now.

And that my friends would make for the adventure of a lifetime.

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
tentacles
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, rubegon said:

13 and 10 - the damn things grow like weeds and make me older every day.

Cherish every day with your little ones.  They’re always amazing, but in new ways all the time.

I always love what they are now, but at the same time I really miss all the things they were, you know?

yup

i see a pic of them from a year or 2 ago and i cry :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuyjDI4Ydvk

thats them :)

regarding bones 5:  someone from reaper replied to someone asking about the greek expansion part 2 and said its coming, but no indicating if this weekend or next week.  or if he just mean its on the current map to unlock... was hoping we'd see it today :(

Sanjay

• Like 5

Just now, Green Eyed Monster said:

Been mucking about with the Kicktrac stats.

Looks like a straight line along the current trend takes us to just over $3million.

With the final frenzy of the last few days $3.2 to $3.5 million is looking very doable.

GEM

i think the boat will be the 3 million goal.  i wonder what the 2.5 million, 2.75 million and 3.25 and 3.5 million ones will be.

Sanjay

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

yup

i see a pic of them from a year or 2 ago and i cry :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuyjDI4Ydvk

thats them :)

regarding bones 5:  someone from reaper replied to someone asking about the greek expansion part 2 and said its coming, but no indicating if this weekend or next week.  or if he just mean its on the current map to unlock... was hoping we'd see it today :(

Sanjay

There are seven slots open on the map right now. I am pretty confident they will finish off the current expansions (Odyssey and Depths) before moving on to the next map.

• Like 7