Jump to content

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread


ladystorm

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Skallabjorn said:

 

My issues have also been very minor. I can only think of 2 from bones 4, and I was all in for the minis except for the Spartan/Amazon statues, which have grown on me, I will probably be getting retail,( D'oh!) and the modern scenics. One was the switch on the female in Rulers of hell from a lefty to a righty. No big deal. The other was when someone forgot to send the STL file for the base on the Maggotcrown Bonesack, as that mini (IMO) really NEEDS a base. Again, no big deal. The Frost Giant Raider changes did not bother me, nor did the alteration to Argent. Can't think of any others that departed too radically from the concept/renders shown in campaign.

 

Bonesack at retail comes with a round base *lipped style. :winkthumbs:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Corsair said:

Okay, some good bits from Twitch today.

First, they are fixing the bricks on the troll bridge so that both sides match.

There will be a Chronoscope expansion

There will be a very cool Christmas cat dragon mini for the 12 days of Reaper

The Model A kit has not gotten back from their printer yet.

I asked Ron if they thought they would be able to keep the cost of the ship under $100, he answered that they were working on it.

Overall, a pretty informative show today.

 

 

Sounds pretty good all.

 

6 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

image.thumb.png.6b9f405a2d12cae891b79391ec63fbe4.png

 

I'm so happy they didn't put that Water Elemental in the Depths Expansion.

I don't want that one , and I was afraid it might take up a slot in that set.

Now there is room for something I hope I will like.

That beak buried in seaweed sounds intriguing!

Also SEA DRAGON!

 

As for this elemental set, I only like the Fire one, Efreet.

Maybe I will get that when it hits retail and isn't altered too much.

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

130 minis in the core, wohoo... (Or 115 if you don't count the spells/armory) still, with this pricing is a kill... Man i'm giddy already and it doesn't bother me the least the wait.... I know i'm being greedy but lets see if another extra set drops on the core... Plástic my friends, plastic as far as eyes reach.... Yuppppiii!

 

...Sorry... Newbie....

  • Like 12
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OddMoominOut said:

130 minis in the core, wohoo... (Or 115 if you don't count the spells/armory) still, with this pricing is a kill... Man i'm giddy already and it doesn't bother me the least the wait.... I know i'm being greedy but lets see if another extra set drops on the core... Plástic my friends, plastic as far as eyes reach.... Yuppppiii!

 

...Sorry... Newbie....

 

I consider this perfectly normal behaviour!

 

 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:
1 hour ago, OddMoominOut said:

130 minis in the core, wohoo... (Or 115 if you don't count the spells/armory) still, with this pricing is a kill... Man i'm giddy already and it doesn't bother me the least the wait.... I know i'm being greedy but lets see if another extra set drops on the core... Plástic my friends, plastic as far as eyes reach.... Yuppppiii!

 

...Sorry... Newbie....

 

I consider this perfectly normal behaviour!

 

 

 

Bones 4 had 163 "pieces"  so I'm sure we're going to see some more before this thing is over!

 

And no need for apologies...that's how we're all feeling!  As Glitterwolf says, it's perfectly normal.  We haven't filled 286 pages of excited chatter by being indifferent to all the plastic goodness we're getting! 

  • Like 8
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

 

 

Bones 4 had 163 "pieces"  so I'm sure we're going to see some more before this thing is over!

 

And no need for apologies...that's how we're all feeling!  As Glitterwolf says, it's perfectly normal.  We haven't filled 286 pages of excited chatter by being indifferent to all the plastic goodness we're getting! 

 

37 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

I consider this perfectly normal behaviour!

 

 

Ikr!!!...I mean, my first or second post was about that, and i've been pestering the place with giddity-go fanboism, but around home the best input that I get is "thats...nice" varying degrees of ... Or the worst "watcha doin' yer with toys?" so...

Giddyness it is!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, OddMoominOut said:

 

Ikr!!!...I mean, my first or second post was about that, and i've been pestering the place with giddity-go fanboism, but around home the best input that I get is "thats...nice" varying degrees of ... Or the worst "watcha doin' yer with toys?" so...

Giddyness it is!!


Have you met our forum friend, Mr Enabler? Often seen down in the Department of Acquisitions threads, among other places. He’s fun to hang with, but he does seem to drain one’s wallet pretty quickly. 
 

Hobby occupational hazard, really.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, OddMoominOut said:

 

Ikr!!!...I mean, my first or second post was about that, and i've been pestering the place with giddity-go fanboism, but around home the best input that I get is "thats...nice" varying degrees of ... Or the worst "watcha doin' yer with toys?" so...

Giddyness it is!!

 

I have "a few" plastic storage containes in my garage filled with Bones 1-4, Lost Kingdom and Kensei Kickstarter rewards.

We shall not speak of the items I bought in regular shops and webstores or during Reaper's Holiday Specials.

I backed the Desert of the Dead Kickstarter as well.

Busts? I may have purchased a few and I have enough paints to be able to repaint the house in a miriad of colours.

 

And while I may get more selective, I'm still excited about stuff showing up in this KS.

 

Now one little thing to remember, if someone complains you have too many minis, use Goblin Math.

That's what we all do on this forum.

See, Goblins can't count beyond their fingers and toes, so it's always 20.

You have 20 minis, no more, no less.

Even if you buy more, you will only have 20 minis, stick to that!

 

 

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...