Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

1 hour ago, klarg1 said:

It's possible, but my guess is no.

Historically, Reaper has been pretty careful about aligning goals with the real financial models much more than hitting round numbers.

Of course, they have done crazy surprises in the past too, so I could be wrong.

yeah but i mean surprise for us. not them.  i imagine they would take that into account to make sure its possible :)

Sanjay

• Like 4

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question I have not found a clear answer to, any help would be appreciated. This is my first Bones KS, excluding Bones 4, which I did the late pledge through Reaper's pledge manager only.

There is a limit of 10 items in the current KS. I understand this is a hard limit of what KS will allow. But, after the KS ends, and Reaper takes over with their own pledge manager, can I choose more than 10 options? I really don't want to create another account, in another wave, with additional shipping charges.

As an offering for a clear response, I give you some spreadsheets and charts:

101557862_Bones5day16-pledged.png.1ced308f2befb53934ac8d665e657c7e.png

2016887861_Bones5day16-backers.png.196c11ac32ff5730c88f51b8ad33794c.png

110619192_Bones5day16-options.thumb.png.54cb8b6fe43fac343ae6595f9240cd3e.png

Edited by AuralEntropy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 8

Just now, AuralEntropy said:

I have a question I have not found a clear answer to, any help would be appreciated. This is my first Bones KS, exzcluding Bones 4, which I did the late pledge through Reaper's pledge manager only.

There is a limit of 10 items in the current KS. I understand this is a hard limit of what KS will allow. But, after the KS ends, and Reaper takes over with their own pledge manager, can I choose more than 10 options? I really don't want to create another account, in another wave, with additional shipping charges. 

The limit of 10 is per item, so you can order 1 of every add-on, expansion, core, ect and be fine.  You can even order multiples of anything you want so long as you do not want more than 10 of any one thing and 1 or more of everything else.  I hope this helps clarify.

Edited by Disserrma
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AuralEntropy said:

The limit is for 10 of the same item. so if you want more then 10 of the shadow dragon, or 10 war mammoths. If you want more than 10 different options you are fine.

Ninja'd :ph34r:

Edited by Sibling
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OddMoominOut said:

Ikr!!!...I mean, my first or second post was about that, and i've been pestering the place with giddity-go fanboism, but around home the best input that I get is "thats...nice" varying degrees of ... Or the worst "watcha doin' yer with toys?" so...

Giddyness it is!!

I we don’t engage in that sort of put-downism here. We encourage and delight in each other’s fanboy/girling. So feel free to geek out all you want ^_^

2 hours ago, Citrine said:

I really like that the male efreet looks like the female one, brother and sister elementals!

yeah, I was thinking they’re twinsies!

24 minutes ago, Disserrma said:

The limit of 10 is per item, so you can order 1 of every add-on, expansion, core, ect and be fine.  You can even order multiples of anything you want so long as you do not want more than 10 of any one thing and 1 or more of everything else.  I hope this helps clarify.

Just to be very clear, the ten item limit applies in the pledge manager.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Bane Of Humanity said:

Ship under $100?
I really want them to not make the same mistake they did with Argent.  I think if they need to price it at the higher end they should.  

Honestly I think there is a balance between size and price, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be happy with a slightly smaller ship if that kept the price reasonable.  They would have to keep the scale right, but as long as 1" squares are actually 1", I'm not picky.  ...

Edited by LittleBluberry
Fixed formatting
  • Like 12

I am just glad that Ron did state yesterday that there was sci-fi/Chronoscope and the car planned. Now, if we can just make those stretch goals! And I will need an anthropomorphic cat with a Tommy Gun for it.

https://www.lackadaisy.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=2

https://www.lackadaisy.com/gallery.php

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 9

23 minutes ago, Clearman said:

What is your 'Value Rating'?

It's pretty basic. I calculate the approximate total retail value based on the size of the minis and divide by the KS cost. Higher value is obviously better.

Just a rough guide really. For the core, there are so many minis I think the approximate value will be pretty close as errors in estimating the cost of each are minimized. For sets with only one or a few minis, such as the scions, it might be less accurate. For example, they seem to be somewhere in the range between your standard $8 ogre and a $13 giant. I went with the giant cost, but maybe I should make one of them an $8 to balance them. In the end, just having fun, passing the time a bit.  All suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Edited by AuralEntropy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

We need equality for trolls! A three headed troll with women's heads! And then one with two of one gender and one of the other. This discrimination against tri-trolls must end!

Edited by Corsair
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Corsair said:

I am just glad that Ron did state yesterday that there was sci-fi/Chronoscope and the car planned. Now, if we can just make those stretch goals! And I will need an anthropomorphic cat with a Tommy Gun for it.

https://www.lackadaisy.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=2

https://www.lackadaisy.com/gallery.php

I'm always going to +1 anthropomorphic cats!

• Like 4