ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

With my eyes continuing to get worse..,.. My last eye exam i had bleeding in my Macula but not Macular degeneration... but the Doc did not want to prescribe glasses until my next eye exam in 4 months to see if the swelling goes down... I have not really painted in a couple months and the last things I did paint I did not enjoy... 

So, With the ship. I think having the ship in bones color looks fine for playing. But if I have to put effort in to painting on it just to be able to use it in a game, that is a big turn off. Sure i could probably spray paint in brown and dry brush or apply a wash or something... but that's more effort and will still leave it looking not great just to be able to use it at all. And if all the things involved like canons are also translucent then it would require more than a simple spray, unless I am spending effort to have brown cannons an ship. 

I am happy that people who want translucent ships will get them, but admit that I am disappointed.  Who knows though, i may still get one if its clear, but i doubt it.

Wagons, that is something i want though... Unless of course people want ghost wagons and they become translucent too... or ghost catapults... or ghost greeks... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 10

Number Based on 1700-1800 Reaper time today:
Current Total Pledges: $2,036,087
Current Total Backers: 15,076
Next Goal At $2,045,000
To go to Next Goal $8,913
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 4.2
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 4.3

Gain in last Hour: $2,109
New Backers This Hour: 4
Total Gain Today: $38,561
Total Gain 24 Hours: $49,903
Average Hourly Pledges Today: $2,030
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours: $2,079
Current Average Pledge: $135.05
Average Hourly Backers Today: 3.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours: 3.8
Previous Hour Total Pledges: $2,033,979
Previous Hour Total Backers: 15,072
Backers to beat Bones 1 2,606
Days to hit Bones 1 based on 24 hour average 28.6
Backers to beat Bones 2 -113
Backers to beat Bones 3 -1611
Backers to beat Bones 4 1122
Days to hit Bones 4 based on 24 hour average 12.3
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I hope the gem dragon is clear 

Then we can make it whatever gem color we want 

I honestly don't really like colored translucent. I feel very restricted on what color it can be when it is already a deep shade of purple or green

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Fingers crossed for clear gem dragon!

Anyone else immediately want to paint the treasure golem's big face gem as a tiger eye? Though I guess that wouldn't usually be faceted. Maybe star sapphire? I want it to have that creepy "pupil"...

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I hope the gem dragon is clear 

Then we can make it whatever gem color we want 

I honestly don't really like colored translucent. I feel very restricted on what color it can be when it is already a deep shade of purple or green

You can paint over it though...

Sanjay

• Like 2

Just now, ksbsnowowl said:

The above boat will be almost 2x as long as the Dreadmere rowboat (which is displayed below for those who don't have it)

1940404041_ScreenShot2019-10-17at6_56_52PM.png.373f785875688abd4bae03f176dcf6da.png

Super...that is a perfect size....just right for holding a whole party/warband/squad...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1833564829_ScreenShot2019-10-17at6_59_07PM.png.d28a30c26ec76a0f0b5dd3dd7571e6dc.png

689175110_ScreenShot2019-10-17at6_59_59PM.png.620a86e5dd79ddb891a298f6d79f6194.png

1497638828_ScreenShot2019-10-17at7_00_23PM.png.3563fbc4bdb4fe90b8402727089086cd.png

1045206526_ScreenShot2019-10-17at7_00_57PM.png.addcb3936f43225bf613ed15e66ada20.png

Underwater Revnants (undead)

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 7.02.18 PM.png

They are undead that are infested with hagfish... They are part of a future expansion... that may be revealed tonight...

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 11

Number Based on 1800-1900 Reaper time today:
Current Total Pledges: $2,037,997
Current Total Backers: 15,079
Next Goal At $2,045,000
To go to Next Goal $7,003
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour: 3.7
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg: 3.3

Gain in last Hour: $1,910
New Backers This Hour: 3