Jump to content

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread


ladystorm

Recommended Posts

But it is possible that we haven't even seen all the expansions yet, isn't it? 

We'll have probably at least a "Fan favourites" one, maybe a chronoscope too... 

 

either way, I feel like "sea" is the predominant element here, with the ship, pirates expansion and depths expansion. Hadn't realized before there is so much interest on water themed minis. 

 

Or If we look it from another perspective, maybe Reaper decided on the Ship as the BIG THING this time, and then built this water-y expansions to give people all they need for a sea based campaign/diorama. If that's so, it's not a bad Idea but one I wish they had sooner... back when Ma'al it could have been cool to have more "tiamat releated" stuff: more dragon cultists, more dragonborn, even more dracoliches....

Edited by NyarlaBcn
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, NyarlaBcn said:

Or If we look it from another perspective, maybe Reaper decided on the Ship as the BIG THING this time, and then built this water-y expansions to give people all they need for a sea based campaign/diorama. If that's so, it's not a bad Idea but one I wish they had sooner... back when Ma'al it could have been cool to have more "tiamat releated" stuff: more dragon cultists, more dragonborn, even more dracoliches....

Yeah, for sure they have an intentional theme with the ship, Brinewood, and Underwater expansions. It really is making me think of getting them all so we can have some cool adventures. 

 

I  would like to see more of that like you said.  I would love more Tiamat related stuff too!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

So here I was was last night and Ding, new unlock message on my phone.  I go look, excited by what is coming, and....and..hey wait, those are MY dolphins!?!  SWEET!!!!!  Ron didn't tell me they were going in the KS; I just assumed that my stuff was done. :lol:

 

I'm very happy to see your dolphins in the KS!

Hmm, your Dolphins?

 

image.png.716425bbb846feaa77f1eb80416d2adc.png

 

  • Haha 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

So here I was was last night and Ding, new unlock message on my phone.  I go look, excited by what is coming, and....and..hey wait, those are MY dolphins!?!  SWEET!!!!!  Ron didn't tell me they were going in the KS; I just assumed that my stuff was done. :lol:

 

I didn't know those were yours, I liked that they were offering some non monstrous sea animals. Good stuff!

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

So here I was was last night and Ding, new unlock message on my phone.  I go look, excited by what is coming, and....and..hey wait, those are MY dolphins!?!  SWEET!!!!!  Ron didn't tell me they were going in the KS; I just assumed that my stuff was done. :lol:

 

And some very nice looking dolphins that I have no game need for and will thus be buying multiples for the cetacea and giggles. :B):

  • Like 5
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

I'm still waiting for the day when someone Lisa Franks the dolphins; maybe now that they won't be $13 a pop it will be more feasible to have fun with them.  Oooh, this could be my paint it pink project for next RCon.

 

Spoiler

Related image

 

I find it especially funny that the pink dolphins has eye-lashes.  I assume that makes it a female?

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

I'm still waiting for the day when someone Lisa Franks the dolphins; maybe now that they won't be $13 a pop it will be more feasible to have fun with them.  Oooh, this could be my paint it pink project for next RCon.

 

  Hide contents

Related image

 

I find it especially funny that the pink dolphins has eye-lashes.  I assume that makes it a female?

 

I FULLY support this idea and now I want to do a fully lisa frank diorama project. Thanks for that

  • Like 8
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...