Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

ladystorm

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I think this first appeared in Bones IV.

The expansion was intentionally a real mixed bag. I passed on it because I thought  I would just get a couple items at retail but they still aren't out yet and might never arrive as they are pretty niche and strange. I won't make the same mistake this time.

• Like 1

Just now, dschumm said:

The expansion was intentionally a real mixed bag. I passed on it because I thought  I would just get a couple items at retail but they still aren't out yet and might never arrive as they are pretty niche and strange. I won't make the same mistake this time.

I doubt Reaper would go to all the trouble of getting the molds made and then not eventually stocking them for retail.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dschumm said:

Just now, Disciple of Sakura said:

I doubt Reaper would go to all the trouble of getting the molds made and then not eventually stocking them for retail.

They will hit retail.

Aside from that, I got it because I loved the majority of what was in there.

The Mammoth, the portal, the zombie shark and those savage toads really did it for me.

I resold the Dwarfs though, no use for them.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, dschumm said:

I am still waiting on the mammoth

Wish it had gone into the set with the other prehistoric stuff

I might not get the mammoth anymore, with the new war mammoth

• Like 3

Good morning folks.

Welcome to what should be a wild week. Things started slow today with some false backers puling out large pledges, but from here on in it should just get crazier and crazier.

Despite the slowdown, we are still trending well above Bones 4 (most recent and most similar to Bones 5). We haven't yet dipped below a $500K margin. With a good day today, the ship announcement and the reported plug by Critical Role, I can't see that changing except perhaps at the very end. Even the percentage gap to Bones 4 is still almost 30%.

We should pass Bones 4 for backers today or tomorrow, then it is all eyes on Bones 1 for the record and the loot golem.

Enjoy the week.

P.S. Are these helpful? Do you want them daily, every few days, or no more charts?

Bones 5 day 27 - pledged.png

Bones 5 day 27 - gap.png

Bones 5 day 27 - backers.png

Edited by AuralEntropy
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 12

9 hours ago, Dan Goodchild said:

An idea just came to mind and I wondered what you fine folks think?

Among the spell effects are a couple of pieces that meant to be added to a spellcaster mini as though they're coming from her hands.

What about doing the same thing on a larger scale? A breath weapon pack for dragons!?

What about using some of the flame elementals in translucent that already exist? Could those work?

• Like 1