ladystorm

Reaper Bones 5: Enthusiasm and Commentary thread

I am living for Greek Odyssey part 3!!!! 

There's going to be a MEDUSA! A pretty Medusa! And a faun and a Circe figure! 

*Throws money at screen*

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Lidless Eye said:

It's weird to see a full expansion with only 23 minis but the majority of them are Large or Huge! I feel it's well worth it.

Yep.  I love it.  It will absolutely be worth the money.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SamuraiJack said:

<MOD POST>

Please keep in mind that photos with nude miniatures are not permitted in the forums.  The succubus photos have been removed due to nudity.  If you wish to talk about them, please only use inks to stored photos.

BOOOOOO
HISSSSSS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Assuming those renders are to scale with each other, that Greater Medusa looks to have ~2.5" base.  Interesting choice.

Actually... I bet it ends up being a 2" base.  Just the renders aren't scaled to each other.

Edited by ksbsnowowl
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Update #52 has the info.

image.thumb.png.4b3b6efc3050e39b08fb90336341e4f0.png

Note, that green measurement line says 78.2 cm (that's 30.78 inches), so Brother Dave wasn't far off.

I am shocked at the price....I know retail will be way higher but still.

• Like 6

Yeah, that greater medusa is an awesome sculpt!

Lets see how much momentum the ship and unlock gives us.

I was against the ship, but seeing the playable interior and the price point are weakening my resolve...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

...And, as I predicted, Greek Odyssey was reached on Monday, and Reaper stepped in to tease things into action when things got slow enough.  They're not the incompetent dummies the doom-and-gloomers seem to assume:  they're pacing the Kickstarter rather nicely, and keeping things nice and steady according to a plan :B):

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Update #53 has the preview of Greek Odyssey part 3:

219231785_ScreenShot2019-10-28at9_25_40PM.png.fc7a018ded34a13f1229cb4c6d18f582.png

1129558346_ScreenShot2019-10-28at9_25_53PM.png.80877b480d3cf7719661af93ddb4eab4.png

1440634933_ScreenShot2019-10-28at9_26_02PM.png.7fedf360900dec8adf5f608a74bb7f91.png

That greater medusa is a pleasant surprise.  Dont know if its enough for me to commit to this though..

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Holy crap, what a great Expansion the Greek Odyssey ends up being. Dang. I'm durn near convinced I'm gonna need two of those - not quite, but I gotta figure out how much some of those are going to be at retail - because I know I need two of the bronze golem, Yephima the Greater, the faun and satyr (because at least one set are gonna get painted up as tieflings...), the centaur and minotaur (with appropriate weapon swap-outs), and I wouldn't mind duplicates of the pillars, lion, and the pegasus and hippogriff. 

• Like 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.